Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PINOCCHIO HAS BEEN BANNED

Comments

• Options

Would be great to get Roland masks made, a little similar to Alan Partridge's mask/ 'leisure accessory' that appeared in knowing me knowing you on TV. You would just need to dress like a tramp to complete the effect.

Looking forward to the gaffer taped shoe protest...
  • Options

I know it's unrealistic but I would love to see the pitch invaded by an army of Pinocchios!

How about a Pied Piper leading the rats into the Thames
  • Options

I know it's unrealistic but I would love to see the pitch invaded by an army of Pinocchios!

Anyone got the number of the Hartlepool guys, sure they would oblige :-)
    Yes, If we needed Oompa Lumpas or Smurfs
  • Options

My Dearest Curb_It

If you are serious I'm convinced that out of the ten of us we could get some volunteers myself for sure!

And I was going to throw the bag out the other day as its been clogging up our hall.

I am serious. I'll have to think about this now.

• Options
    I shall be watching from afar Longtimeaddicted, remember my £3.00 bet for a 3-0 win old chap!!.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Longtimeaddicted, I so hope that if you go along to the sponsors meeting, that you go along dressed in one of Curb it's Pinocchio suits.
  • Options
    Have they not got more pressing matters to attend to other than shit like banning Disney characters?

What a load of chancers we have running the club
  • Options
    on what basis is it a Health and Safety issue?
  • Options
    don't worry, found the answer

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Dear All

A few of you notice that Pinocchio made an appearance on the windows of the Data Techniques Box on Tuesday night, a small and silent protest in the form of some posters, I have been contacted by the club who have asked that this does not occur again. Fair to say that their explanation was vague and had the undertone of a "we will stop it" threat, certainly no reasonable explanation. I've not provided any assurance and would expect a reaction from the stewards based on Health and Safety or some such nonsense! Seems obvious that a nerve has been touched, shame that!

Rather than funeral attire, I don't suppose you and your guests would dress as Pinocchio? Ive got a few outfits. Large and extra large. 10 of them...
    I've got some string, if that helps.

• Options
    Thing is, if they hadn't mentioned it then only tens rather than thousands would know about it. Incompetent or what (not that I am surprised), anybody with an ounce of PR knowledge would have told them to leave it alone.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

My Dearest Curb_It

If you are serious I'm convinced that out of the ten of us we could get some volunteers myself for sure!

And I was going to throw the bag out the other day as its been clogging up our hall.

I am serious. I'll have to think about this now.

Can you sort one out for me?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dear All

A few of you notice that Pinocchio made an appearance on the windows of the Data Techniques Box on Tuesday night, a small and silent protest in the form of some posters, I have been contacted by the club who have asked that this does not occur again. Fair to say that their explanation was vague and had the undertone of a "we will stop it" threat, certainly no reasonable explanation. I've not provided any assurance and would expect a reaction from the stewards based on Health and Safety or some such nonsense! Seems obvious that a nerve has been touched, shame that!

It's an outrage!

Je suis Pinocchio (No, not that one)
  • Options
    Regarding the smurfs, aren't they a Belgian creation?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Put up posters of Roland Rat instead

How about this one?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/huge-rat-found-near-children-124639830.html
  • Options

Regarding the smurfs, aren't they a Belgian creation?

Sorry DUTCH
  • Options

In more pressing matters, the 8 in your companies advertised phone number is positioned in the wrong place.

:- )

Well said, that man (presumably).
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Hi Kentred we've had the box for ten years, maybe on more though!

Out of respect on Sunday I've asked all in said box to be dressed in the propa funeral attire for the day!

Love it, Longtimeaddicted !

KM will probably think you're a Blues Brother Tribute act.

Hmmm.

Don't fancy carrying a coffin do you ?

• Options

Remember Hartlepool's last two visits to The Valley? An army of Oompah Loompahs in the Jimmy Seed one year, Smurfs the next.

I wonder what the collective noun for a group of Pinocchios is?

A "bullshit"? A "Meire"?
    A "fabrication"?