Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

7 Sins of England

can't say i learnt much. apart from not to go out in romford in case you meet a saggy eyed bloke who will snog anyone and everyone!!

when he said "got a cab to blackheath..."
i thought 'nooooooooooooooooooooooo he's from round here' but i'm hoping my ears were deceiving me!

anyone watch it??? bizarrest waste of an hour of my life i reckon!

Comments

• Options
    Nah, he said Blackheath.

What I learnt is, that the English are still a bunch of violent holigans, who like a drink and hate the ethnics! ;o)
  • Options
    I thought that program was such a let down! For half of it, we were just watching that geezer getting completely wasted. He didn't go to blackheath, did he? I heard that as well
  • Options
    You should have stayed up for Chubby Brown after !!!!
  • Options
    i didn't recognise where he was, but as confirmed, he did say it. poor blackheath.

it was a definate let down, it was basically people from essex saying that its ok to behave like an obnoxious fool because they did so in the 1700's

they really choose a good spectrum of working class people in the uk didn't they!!!!! NOT!
    2 racist skin heads, a tart with boob implants, a bouncer with a fondness of cage fighting and a saggy eyed dad of 2 who gets drunk and fights every weekend.

it wasn't about class, it was about thick people.
  • Options
    The night club was meant to be in Romford but he did say Blackheath. Is that what young people get up to these days? Shocking!

Brilliant acting and it must have been professional actors cos an amateur couldn't have recited 18th century text so well.

A waste of that talent as as well done as it was it made no point and didn't ask any questions.