Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life/wife

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
at 10.30 this morning 26 years ago, myself and Mrs Tce got married, today she has told me it`s ok to go football training in preparation for the big game on the 22nd, instead of going out for a meal which we will do thursday instead, I think I`ve landed myself a good one, mind you she did add that if I went to the pub with my mates afterwards, I would be in s**t street, boo!! ; )

Comments

• Options
    avoid sh*t street, and get her to come along to the reception in the evening.

you could then interrupt the raffle, grab the microphone get on your knees and burst into whitney houston's 'i will always loev you'.

that should get you out the meal...
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2007
    Ignore my ramblings.

i thought you said you got married at 10.30 this morning.
  • Options
    don't forget that the match is only a small part of the day.
    if you neglect training for the post-match celebrations this could have severe consequences.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Ignore my ramblings.

i thought you said you got married at 10.30 this morning.

lol you tosser !!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    slightly harsh! LOL

congrats on the anniversary and finding yourself a good one!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]avoid sh*t street, and get her to come along to the reception in the evening.

you could then interrupt the raffle, grab the microphone get on your knees and burst into whitney houston's 'i will always loev you'.

that should get you out the meal...[/quote]
    try stopping her AFKA, she coming down straight from work, she`ll be one hurling a dogs abuse at me, and if I go up the pub tonight, she`s promised to help me with the high notes, I will alway`s love YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ; (
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: the_covered_end[/cite]at 10.30 this morning 26 years ago, myself and Mrs Tce got married, today she has told me it`s ok to go football training in preparation for the big game on the 22nd, instead of going out for a meal which we will do thursday instead, I think I`ve landed myself a good one, mind you she did add that if I went to the pub with my mates afterwards, I would be in s**t street, boo!! ; )

Mate put her in the raffle as a prize.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]slightly harsh! LOL

what me harsh??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]slightly harsh! LOL

what me harsh??

Very harsh...I read it the same way!!!
  • Options
    oh so i must apoligise to wss, it was meant as a light hearted tosser, so i spose if i wrote it 'tossa' perhaps it might not of looked as bad???

sorry dude anyway didnt mean no offence!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else find it ironic that a ginger bloke is calling someone a tosser?!

;-)
  • Options
    here it is Ollie...

didnt even read it!
  • Options
    Cheers dude, now i can paste this over the comments i made explaining myself in the other thread. ;-)
  • Options
    congrats on the anniversary.. top banana for the 26 years!!

cant see me ever getting anywhere near that figure..
    doubt i'd last 26 days!!
    probably wont ever work out why me & marriage dont work... (not that i've got that far yet!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]congrats on the anniversary.. top banana for the 26 years!!

cant see me ever getting anywhere near that figure..
    doubt i'd last 26 days!!
    probably wont ever work out why me & marriage dont work... (not that i've got that far yet!)

cheers for the congrats, making it last !!!!
    Its fairly easy really, a quote from the great Jack Duckworth (coranation street)" the most important thing in a marriage is to make them think their always right" and thats easy in my house cos she is, Im definately a drunken slob, who loves Charlton and golf more than her. see its all about agreeing ; )