Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today

Sorry for starting a new thread but;

Proud to be a Charlton fan today.
Fantastic funeral march well supported and ballgate was great.

Well done to CARD and others involved - keep going until they are out.

Comments

• Options
    Seconded. Said elsewhere that I didn't know how all of this would come off today because these things are incredibly difficult to coordinate and execute with the right amount of humility and severity. Caught myself tearing up on a couple of occasions. Don't always fully agree with CARD, but this isn't a movement about me, it's a movement about us, and our club. Appreciate and respect the men and women who have given tremendous time, money, and effort. Thank you.
  • Options
    Well done all involved. Plenty of people talking about it. The disruption of the match seems to hit hard the most.
  • Options
    A big thanks to those involved with the planning and logistics.

A memorable day.
  • Options
    Great day, well done to all. And the Team for the 3 points. It's still on (just about...)
  • Options
    Great day, all in all. One of the more bizarre. The first five minutes were electrifying.
  • Options
    The 2/3 minute 'we want Roland out' during the balls on pitch was excellent. Loud, proud and meant it - a lot of anger in that chant.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

The 2/3 minute 'we want Roland out' during the balls on pitch was excellent. Loud, proud and meant it - a lot of anger in that chant.

It was so good
  • Options
    Great effort from all involved.
  • Options
    One of those "I was there" moments. Had been unable to get to the previous few games and really went out of my way to be there today and so glad I was.