Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best part of today

Was Ramires stopping when through on goal when the whistle was blown. Top top quality, couldn't stop laughing, whistles and balloons 100% success.

Comments

• Options

Was Ramires stopping when through on goal when the whistle was blown. Top top quality, couldn't stop laughing, whistles and balloons 100% success.

Big signing for a Championship team !
  • Options
    I felt no sympathy,fuckin quality.
  • Options
    Forgot that now that was funny
  • Options
    Did anyone get thrown out for whistle blowing?
  • Options
    Roast chicken, home reared and went down a treat
  • Options

Did anyone get thrown out for whistle blowing?

Don't think so. Stewards didn't seem bothered about it, in the North Upper none of us were being subtle about it either.
  • Options
    The whistle that stopped Ramiries was proper, not one of ones handed out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The whistle that stopped Ramiries was proper, not one of ones handed out.

It was a shame that the handed out ones were poor, if they had been the same as the one that stopped Ramiries, the start of the second half would have matched the start of the game. The ref would have had to stop the game, still there's always the next time.
  • Options

That moment was quality, but the highlight for me was the crowd reaction in the first 3-4 minutes. There were only about 5-6000 home fans there today I reckon but it seemed like every single one of them was up on their feet singing 'we want Roland Out'.

Dont think I have ever sung so passionately since that VFR when we were relegated from the Prem and an empty ground seemed absolutely rocking

The beach balls set that up perfectly.
    Everyone was looking in our direction and the stewards comically trying to sweep them up with an absolute barrage of 'we want Roland out' ringing in their ears.

• Options

That moment was quality, but the highlight for me was the crowd reaction in the first 3-4 minutes. There were only about 5-6000 home fans there today I reckon but it seemed like every single one of them was up on their feet singing 'we want Roland Out'.

Dont think I have ever sung so passionately since that VFR when we were relegated from the Prem and an empty ground seemed absolutely rocking

• Options

Keep em coming.
  • Options
    The final whistle
  • Options
    Gave up my season ticket last summer as my own personal protest.Attending the odd game which usually entails a couple of pints in the bugle.

Instead,I, with a few others,carried a coffin to the ground.

Strange times indeed.All a bit sad really that it has come to this.
  • Options
    Was it 3 points and another clean sheet ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

Winning on TV for the first time Since Chris Duffy scored that great goal in the FA cup final.

Were you at the final PL54 ?
  • Options
    Deciding to stick a fiver on Big Tex for first goal was a nice moment

50/1 on betfair
  • Options
    Those first few minutes made me proud to be a Charlton supporter. Probably only 7,000 of us but sounded like 70,000. Everyone (almost) was really up for it.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

You're right of course.

We're all F********* mental.
  • Options
    The beach balls. I'm sure at least one of the stewards was kicking them back into the crowd, from where they were immediately thrown back onto the pitch but I'm not certain whether that was subtle participation or stupidity.
  • Options
    Definitely the beach balls and (almost) everyone standing and shouting 'we want Roland out'. We are quite near the Directors box and even there people were standing and chanting.
  • Options
    Beachball thing was great, fair play CARD.

As AFKA said, it also reminded me of the solidarity (the chanting) at the Spurs relegation game - funnily enough I was in the West Lower then also.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

PL54,
    Mate, known you and yours for years.
    Let it go please.

Paul.
  • Options

PL54 said:

PL54,
    Mate, known you and yours for years.
    Let it go please.

Paul.
    Paul. I still owe you some beers.

See you soon.

J.