Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hijack the sofa for protests

Does anyone know how to get a seat on the sofa?
surely we could hijack it each week as part of the protest? Have someone there each week holding up a banner or something.
Considering that the sofa is the epitome of the regime, I think it'd be great to use it against them.

Comments

• Options
    Done via camera operators randomly selecting someone pre match I think?

They did keep a black and white beachball beside it today, a little momento from a memorable match day experience...
  • Options

surely we could hijack it each week as part of the protest? Have someone there each week holding up a banner or something.
    Considering that the sofa is the epitome of the regime, I think it'd be great to use it against them.

I thought this. Would be great.

I don't know if the people that sit on the sofa are genuine fans. No offence to charlton fans that have actually sat on the thing but it's just a freakishly Brady bunch thing to do in South East London. Doesn't really add up.

Katrien is doing something for these "actors" to sit on it.

May not be a "way in" unfortunately.

• Options
    Dave2l said:

I thought this. Would be great.

I don't know if the people that sit on the sofa are genuine fans. No offence to charlton fans that have actually sat on the thing but it's just a freakishly Brady bunch thing to do in South East London. Doesn't really add up.

Katrien is doing something for these "actors" to sit on it.

May not be a "way in" unfortunately.

I always thought the same actually, until last weeks ones posted on here.

I distinctly remember someone referring to them as tossers without knowing.. and then someone being offended that his children and he were referred to that way... Comedy fucking gold.
  • Options
    Can't we all march the sofa back to Harveys? Only a short walk away!
  • Options
    Can't we sneak in and plant a dirty great Spring under it, then release it via remote control, propelling the occupants into space.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Done via camera operators selecting one of the kids who have got a free ticket with their school pre match I think?

They did keep a black and white beachball beside it today, a little momento from a memorable match day experience...

Fixed that for you...