Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unbeaten in 3

2 clean sheets in 3 conceding just the 1. That is currently extremely rare for charlton.

If only we f'n nicked one against MK Dons.

Staying in the championship is much bigger then the regime. We are more likely to be purchased off Roland's hands in the championship.

We should celebrate this small unusual change of statistics and keep the momentum.

The table is still pretty depressing and tough fixtures but we gotta get out of it!!!

COYR

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Bristol City and MK Dons may be two matches we really regret not turning in to 3 points come May.

The pessimist in me says we're down though, and the optimist says the increased losses will make him sell. I think if we stay up it will just prove them to be right appointing Riga, essentially giving them a good decision to vindicate the bad ones, leaving us stuck in this cycle.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Bristol City and MK Dons may be two matches we really regret not turning in to 3 points come May.

The pessimist in me says we're down though, and the optimist says the increased losses will make him sell. I think if we stay up it will just prove them to be right appointing Riga, essentially giving them a good decision to vindicate the bad ones, leaving us stuck in this cycle.

Perhaps..... It's a hard call.

If we knew 100% that relegation would make RD sell then why not delay the inevitable. Put us out of our misery and let's get relegated, as f*cked as that sounds.

Just so annoying these pricks have destroyed everything we did to get out league 1 in the 1st place.

It's best for the club for a million reasons we stay up as we just never know.
  • Options
    I'd rather we go down, they sell up and we rebuild as apposed to we stay up, they stay and we continue to get rejects from abroad.
  • Options

I'd rather we go down, they sell up and we rebuild as apposed to we stay up, they stay and we continue to get rejects from abroad.

Even if we do go back down, it doesn't mean that we won't get rejects from abroad!
  • Options
    If we stay up we'll be in exactly the same position next year! They will think they've done ok. To me, what happens on the pitch has become secondary to the misery off it.
  • Options
    From Preston away there has been significant improvement compared to where we were after Col U, Hudds and Hull. Should have had a point and deserved one from the Reading game. An excellent win at Brentford, frustrating draw against MK Dons and then another excellent win yesterday. The two clean sheets are encouraging as was the team spirit yesterday. Fulham and MK Dons are looking over their shoulders now.

Three points at Sheff Weds and they will really start panicking. Maybe it's not all over yet ;)
  • Options

But that's not really what's on the table. If we go down I think it's more likely he won't sell as there will be a lack of buyers.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Yeah, pretty much my exact thoughts after the game yesterday.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Bizarrely, SE9addick is correct !

As we drop down the leagues, Duchatelet is less likely to sell.
    To break even, is possible in the National League South.

Why didn't he buy Corinthian-Casuals in the first place ?
  • Options

There's no guarantee they will sell up if we go down though. We know it's never as easy as it seems on paper. Far better to stay up, as there would be more potential buyers. At least there's still a chance now.