Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

will the club be fined after Sunday?

Anyone got any idea if we're due a fine after the delays and the pitch invasion on Sunday? I'm assuming some action will be taken?

Comments

• Options
    It will just go on the Tab along with the other 38 million we owe Roly.
  • Options
    They must be, if the league are to be consistant in handing out punishments, it will come out of Rolands pocket, that is what I hope any way.
  • Options

It will just go on the Tab along with the other 38 million we owe Roly.

Probably 40 plus by now.
  • Options
    If the Football League take as long to investigate it as the club take to investigate the KM resignation I think we'll get away with it.
  • Options
    As I said on a different thread, the FA will not take any action until they first receive the match report from the referee. The FA will then ask Charlton Athletic to comment on the referees remarks before considering action or otherwise. If there is action to be taken, I would suspect that the announcement will be made early next week (but I am guessing at timescales).
  • Options
    I'd guess there would be, if not for the beach balls the whistles probably would get one. Pretty sure the ref was pointing out where they were coming from but nothing was done. Could say it's a failure to control supporters.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

As I said on a different thread, the FA will not take any action until they first receive the match report from the referee. The FA will then ask Charlton Athletic to comment on the referees remarks before considering action or otherwise. If there is action to be taken, I would suspect that the announcement will be made early next week (but I am guessing at timescales).

I assume the beach balls would definitely be in the match report since the game was stopped because of them.
  • Options
    I'd be surprised if the pitch invader caused a fine as there was only one, but I'd expect the beach balls and whistles to be in the referees report. No clue about fines.