Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fox Sport

This has been done by Rachel Bonnetta for The Buzzer on Fox Sport/Soccer Facebook pages.

https://www.facebook.com/foxsports/videos/10154740574449552/

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    I was hoping that this was going to about Morgan retiring and starting his own sports clothing company. :(
  • Options
    I stopped watching it after she said "guys"
  • Options

I stopped watching it after she said "guys"

It's a common idiom, okay?!!

She's quite highly thought of for her coverage of MLS. Not the best segment but the mere fact we made it onto @ The Buzzer is pretty big.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Yes she is an integral part of the MLS coverage over here - I'm a big Rachel Bonnetta fan :-)

• Options
    Oakster said:

Yes she is an integral part of the MLS coverage over here - I'm a big Rachel Bonnetta fan :-)

I can see why @Oakster
  • Options
    Yeah she's beautiful and very quirky. She also favorited my tweet thanking her for bringing attention to the protests.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I know that was only a quirky short piece.
    but the good thing is they have the link to the full 12 minutes and 16 seconds, and other parts of it will be shown on the Fox sport network.
    also SDAddick and Oakster and the rest of cafc fans state side,
    I'm hearing that a clip was shown during the Man City game tonight(a/noon USA) on Fox,
    Plus also in Brazil on ESPN, a freelance journo with a big on line audience has written a piece and have included all the clips from demos back to the first one.

Some where in the world, lives our Saviour.
    Spread the word.

• Options

Oakster said:

I can see why @Oakster
    ESPN's "soccer" expert Monica Gonzalez scrubs up pretty well too...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good piece !
  • Options
    Weapon
  • Options

Oakster said:

Oakster said:

I can see why @Oakster
    You could just post a picture rather me have to go all Pervy and Google.
    You'd already Googled her by the time you posted this comment. We know this.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Good piece !

As i gave your Black and white Scarf away to a young Charlton fan coming home from Hull, the least we could do was try to help you and the other coffin carriers a chance to be spotted by a Hollywood Agent.

That was some of the best acting i've seen since the days of Eldorado on the BBC.
  • Options

Oakster said:

Oakster said:

I can see why @Oakster
    Sounds like a Lifers' local.

But, I agree, always useful to protect your search history
  • Options

se9addick said:

Good piece !

As i gave your Black and white Scarf away to a young Charlton fan coming home from Hull, the least we could do was try to help you and the other coffin carriers a chance to be spotted by a Hollywood Agent.

That was some of the best acting i've seen since the days of Eldorado on the BBC.

se9addick said:

Good piece !

We're available for hire - all Charlton supporters should make sure they include us in their funeral plans !
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Oakster said:

Oakster said:

I can see why @Oakster
    Actually I went and got a box of tissues first and then googled. If you're going to cast aspersions, get them right (:
  • Options

Oakster said:

Oakster said:

I can see why @Oakster
    Actually I went and got a box of tissues first and then googled. If you're going to cast aspersions, get them right (:
    Well, as long as you've got tissues it sounds like you're casting your aspersions in the tidiest way possible
  • Options

Oakster said:

Oakster said:

I can see why @Oakster
    Well, as long as you've got tissues it sounds like you're casting your aspersions in the tidiest way possible
    Wish I hadn't bothered, not that keen on her to be honest.