Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD Merchandise by MAIL ORDER - any more interest?

The recent second batch of CARD hoodies, sweatshirts and T shirts was also made available by mail order. This proved popular and was great from a CARD perspective because we don't have to give the stall holder a cut of the proceeds, with all the money flowing straight into the protest fund.

I am now considering whether to go for a further batch, but only want to do so if I am sure there is sufficient demand to make it worthwhile. Maybe last Sunday's events will lead to a surge in demand!

So, if you are interested in ordering one or more of our products by mail order, please can you let me know, either by responding on here or by sending me a PM. We can post items overseas too, for any international Addicks.

At this stage it's just about gauging the level of interest. If there is sufficient demand I will then contact all with further details.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Hoody in XL for Baldy junior please.
  • Options
    Can you do a bigger size for the larger. "Customer" ?
  • Options
    received my T shirts today by post, so I can tell,you that the system works very well
  • Options
    Large hoodie for me

Kids hoodie for a ten year old if possible too
  • Options
    I received my gear (clothing, dont get too exicited) today and its top notch. I recommend their wares most highly.
  • Options
    @AmandaHoldensCat - not sure if they do XXL but could ask. The XL size is pretty "roomy".

@SE10Addick - I'll ask if they do Children's sizes. A small adult one might be ok?

Thanks to Lancs and fat kit for the customer reviews :smile:
  • Options
    Anything available for youngsters - age 4-5?
  • Options

In light of the recent club statement I would be very interested in bed covers, wallpaper, lamp shades, plate and cutlery set etc...

Failing that a shirt in medium would be great thanks.

Pretty sure we have a medium t-shirt available, if you send a pm to Davo55 we can mail this out to you.
  • Options
    What about some (no more than 1.5 x 1.5 metre) banners with the decal on.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just assessing demand for the existing range of CARD designed clothing folks.
  • Options
    Yes please hoodie XL and hoodie med
  • Options
    Any plans for badges ?
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

@AmandaHoldensCat - not sure if they do XXL but could ask. The XL size is pretty "roomy".

@SE10Addick - I'll ask if they do Children's sizes. A small adult one might be ok?

Thanks to Lancs and fat kit for the customer reviews :smile:

Yup, will make do with that if needs be
  • Options
    Boysie said:

Any plans for badges ?

No plans for the collectable, enamel type badges but we are aiming to distribute (i.e. give away) CARD branded metal lapel badges at a game before the end of the season.
  • Options
    Medium sweatshirt please Davo55 (seeing as I couldn't purchase one at the stall last Sunday) :-)
  • Options
    Thanks Davo55. Great if they can do a XXL for the larger "customer" . If not us large customers would like a pin badge
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Bought a t-shirt and sweatshirt from the stall, both terrific quality.

Oh, and my first ever hoodie, just so as I can fit in with the other youff in Leysdown.
  • Options

Large hoodie please

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    I received mine yesterday. Good fit, quality and design. Worth a tenner of anyone's money.
  • Options
    Bump - will keep this question open til Tuesday next week. Please register any interest by then.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who has already ordered the CARD merchandise, we will be taking orders up until next Tuesday.
  • Options
    Good news

@AmandaHoldensCat - we can get XXL
    @SE10Addick, @jamescafc - we can get children's sizes

We are waiting until end Tuesday to finalise demand (allowing time for orders originating from social media to be collated)

Then we will finalise the order. the aim is to have these delivered to us and mailed out so people get them in time for the game against Birmingham on 2 April. If that proves impossible because of easter, it will be before the game against Derby on 16 April.

Any more XXLs or Kids demand out there?
  • Options
    This thread is killing me...

Us poor fat bastards might have to lose weight, because you know that the one thing we hate to do, and, so, avoid like the plague, is squeeze ourselves into skimpy XXL (I mean, honestly) sizes... The one thing you have to say about fat people is that we always look good in our clothes. But that's probably because we all like a snug fit....

I mean, when was the last time you saw one of us look like we might not quite have managed to get all of us into an outfit?
  • Options
    I'd be up for buying a large T shirt
  • Options
    I'd like to buy a hoody in Large please!
  • Options
    Large hoodie here please
  • Options
    Medium hoodie here