Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    It's going well already
  • Options
    Retweeted
  • Options
    I'm in. Never met him. Never want to.
    #haveyoumetroly
  • Options
    Never met, would love to.
    His English wouldn't have be that good, he'd know what was saying.
  • Options
    If anyone wants to buy my the above installation of modern art it can be yours for 198k in Euro flavour
  • Options
    Personally, I believe this statement has been grossly misconstrued.

It was meant to say " In recent weeks, Roland Duchatelet has et (eaten) the flans" as I'm told he's partial to a nice Quiche Lorraine.

• Options

This deserves more LOLs
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

This deserves more LOLs
    Exactly what I was thinking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont forget the fan he locked eyes with on the SouthEastern train...
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Dont forget the fan he locked eyes with on the SouthEastern train...

Soulfully, smolderingly, longingly.... Their eyes met across a (not very) crowded carriage.

"Could this be the start of something?", Roly wondered to himself, "After all, am I not the gorgeous, pouting head of Staprix, that every man desires as The Shareholder of his heart club?"...
  • Options
    I've seen Pouso play, Gibbs fantastic 45 mins (reserves) AND met Roland... Hat-Trick!!!

*hashtagpropercharlton{...}
  • Options
    *When i say met, his euro star train must have come past my gaff in Peckham at some point, so i'll claim that{...}
  • Options
    Stig said:

I'm in. Never met him.
    #haveyoumetroly

Same but I'd love to meet him.
  • Options
    I sold him some tape for his shoes, or was it the local tramp?.
  • Options

Seen him in a Grove Park Newsagent loads of times!!

You called for him?
  • Options
    Welly said:

I sold him some tape for his shoes, or was it the local tramp?.

I'm fairly certain the police take a reasonably dim view of slavery and, anyway, what would the tramp do for his shoes, or should I ask????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bloodnut said:

*When i say met, his euro star train must have come past my gaff in Peckham at some point, so i'll claim that{...}

Hey, Millwall boy, Eurostar trains don't go through Peckham ........ any 'pwopa' Charlton fan would know that.

;o)

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

bloodnut said:

Hey, Millwall boy, Eurostar trains don't go through Peckham ........ any 'pwopa' Charlton fan would know that.

;o)

Suppose I've just broken two assumptions then Oggy... Not all Charlton are train spotters (i like to take a nice boat to matches every now and then) And we can survive in the Spanner fraternity without fear!

;-)
  • Options
    Can someone dub the spitting image song "I've never met a nice south African" into "I've never met Roland Duchatelet"
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

This deserves more LOLs

Don't encourage him Louis :wink:
  • Options
    He visited the museum. Surely someone met him there. If the person "in charge" plus another, were there, then technically he is correct. Is this what he was referring to ?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I don't do twitter and thought the title was about a Two Ronnies sketch;

' Have you me troly'.

'No I have not seen your trolley' :smiley: