Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Banner flyover

It's been discussed before, and we know we can't do it over the valley. But what about over a high profile, televised game? With the recent media attention I'm sure the cameras will love to show it. Also, what about over a Standard or St Truiden game? Would obviously be hard to organise and I'm sure the protest find isn't bottomless but I think it'd be an effective protest.

Comments

• Options
    Waste of money for me... Disruptions have clearly got to Roland and long may they continue
  • Options
    Big banner over the Angerstein flyover.
  • Options
    What about with one of those little drones? Fly it round inside the valley in front of Katrien and the cameras.
  • Options
    Banners are good but can only go so far. The direct action of Sunday really hit the spot. We need more of the same.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Naked parachutists landing on the pitch in pinnochio masks trailing banners and smoke!
  • Options
    Halix said:

Naked parachutists landing on the pitch in pinnochio masks trailing banners and smoke!

In all seriousness... Someone parachuting onto the pitch mid-game with a big fuck-off banner would be brilliant. Is this doable?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:

April 24th - Day of the London Marathon. Move the Banner around the course where TV Cameras will pick it up. Woolwich Road, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Tower Hill etc.

this is a great idea. i have suggested this to card before. im also running it so be great to see charlton fans along the way
  • Options
    Release a few thousand black and white baloons all with a pre-paid return envelope addressed to Katrien and containing a detailed list of every faux-pax she has commited and a "if you find me note" requesting the finder posts it back asap.
  • Options
    Did anyone hear about the Leeds flyover they did a couple of weeks ago? No, I thought not. I only happened to see it as I was in town and saw it.

Not saying a flyover is necessarily a bad idea but I'd put it some way down the list.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    MrLargo said:

I do like some of these ideas, but they're quite expensive. If we're looking to spend that kind of money then why not just arrange to have him murdered.

I saw a shocking programme on Channel 5 recently, which stated that you could pay as little as £250 to get someone "eliminated" in London. Whilst that's an appallingly low price to put on something as sacred as a human life, it really does present exceptional value for money. For that price we could get Katrien, Tony K and Fat Mandy from the ticket office taken care of as well,

Worth considering?

Well, your moniker and avatar are that of a James Bond villain.

Katrien is no Domino either...
  • Options
    What about taking a billboard outside Melixis HQ?
  • Options
    edited March 2016