Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What business would you buy for your younger girlfriend to impress her?

Hypothetically speaking..... if you were a wealthy old man in your seventies without much charisma and unable to thrill in the bedroom with sexual gymnastics like you once could, what sort of business would you buy for your much younger girlfriend in order to impress her?

And where would it be?

I first thought of a tanning salon in Dartford but I am now thinking more of a surf school on a remote south Pacific atoll or maybe a florists shop in Antwerp.

(This is of course, an equal opportunities hypothetical question and equally applies to wealthy boring women in their seventies with a successful electronics empire looking to impress their toy boy lawyer with no experience of running a football club)

Comments

• Options

Hypothetically speaking..... if you were a wealthy old man in your seventies without much charisma and unable to thrill in the bedroom with sexual gymnastics like you once could, what sort of business would you buy for your much younger girlfriend in order to impress her?

And where would it be?

I first thought of a tanning salon in Dartford but I am now thinking more of a surf school on a remote south Pacific atoll or maybe a florists shop in Antwerp.

(This is of course, an equal opportunities hypothetical question and equally applies to wealthy boring women in their seventies with a successful electronics empire looking to impress their toy boy lawyer with no experience of running a football club)

Are you sure this is hypothetical Grumpy?

You'rs not using Roly as a smokescreen are you? (:
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic Football Club.........................Oh no he's already done that !!
  • Options
    Shoe shop...job done
  • Options
    A dildo factory - then I wouldnt have to go near her either.
  • Options
    What a silly idea. You'll be suggesting he'd buy his older girlfriend/wife his local Belgian football stadium next. Oh, wait a minute...
  • Options
    I'd buy a company that makes semiconductors.
  • Options
    A butchers, see if she is prepared to work for my money.
  • Options
    I certainly wouldn't buy an overseas football club and install her as CEO
  • Options

A butchers, see if she is prepared to work for my money.

Well she already has to play with old meat... Half way there
  • Options
    iamdan said:

A dildo factory - then I wouldnt have to go near her either.

My ex asked me to buy one for her, I told her to go fuck herself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A profitable one.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    how old is she? cos ToysRus could be worth a shout depending on age?
  • Options

how old is she? cos ToysRus could be worth a shout depending on age?

steady on there AJ...
  • Options
    Has to be Roche Laboratories, doesn't it?
  • Options
    A decent adult industry business, I'd happily take on key jobs such as recruiter, interviewer, camera man etc. to take the work load from her and lower potential wages
  • Options

A newsagent in Grove Park.

If only we knew somebody with a knowledge of newsagents in the area.
    There is only one bloke I know who could help with this... I wouldnt recommend him though as he keeps banging on about France ;)
  • Options

There is only one bloke I know who could help with this... I wouldnt recommend him though as he keeps banging on about France ;)
    I think I know who you mean. I've tried to contact him 198 times but without success.
  • Options

I think I know who you mean. I've tried to contact him 198 times but without success.
    Nah your thinking of the bloke who had the piss up jolly to Belgium, dont think he's ever had a Newagents ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A Pinnoccio factory
  • Options

A decent adult industry business, I'd happily take on key jobs such as recruiter, interviewer, camera man etc. to take the work load from her and lower potential wages

She has a spare sofa you can use for this!!! ;)
  • Options
    Something weird/unique.
  • Options
    I definitely wouldn't buy her a business where she'd be working with handsome young lads like Naby Sarr.
  • Options
    A restaurant or a cinema because that's what she would really want.
  • Options
    I think Public Relations would be the ideal industry.