Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KATTY IS NOT LOOKING WELL!

Our dear CEO is not looking too well, I think she has over done that new diet Rolly the Douche has put her on:

It's the High Anxiety, High Stress, Reality free diet, working a treat!

And yes I have it on very good authority, that is in fact Phil Mitchel next to her on Sunday!

Just to add Kat's difficult position, some bugger must have spoofed the Charlton web site last night and written the most outrageous nonsense club statement*

Kat, a word of advice, that old git in Belgium will make you ill!

I can't honestly say get well soon but a change of career might just do the trick.

Comments

• Options
    Agree that a change of career will be beneficial, but suggests she takes a long relaxing sea-voyage first. I am sure there will no shortage of volunteers to take her to Southampton Docks. Bon Voyage.
  • Options
    Even though I was at the game on Sunday, I recorded the Sky coverage and watched when I got home.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who launched a tirade at the TV as soon as her smug face appeared on the screen during the beachball protest.
  • Options

Agree that a change of career will be beneficial, but suggests she takes a long relaxing sea-voyage first. I am sure there will no shortage of volunteers to take her to Southampton Docks. Bon Voyage.

Well that would be a classy date in anyone's book....
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Even though I was at the game on Sunday, I recorded the Sky coverage and watched when I got home.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who launched a tirade at the TV as soon as her smug face appeared on the screen during the beachball protest.

I didn't worry about it. To me, she looked like someone trying to pretend she finds it amusing. Previously the smirking looked real, but Sunday, she was putting on a show, but many saw through it.
  • Options
    She's certainly a glutton for punishment or incredibly dim - anyone with any self-respect would have bailed out by now.
  • Options

Stuff her in a shipping container and send her to Antwerp!
  • Options

I can't honestly say get well soon but a change of career might just do the trick.

Really?
  • Options

Really?
    Get well soon is is perfect for her. She is obviously a very unwell individual.
  • Options
    Missed It said:

You have her, please keep her or send her somewhere else ! (Isn't there a supermarket to be managed in the Falklands ? )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Time for gardening leave, perhaps?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Time for gardening leave, perhaps?

The plants would all whither and die.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

just seen her in Greenwich Park, she's seen better days.

oh dear, that's @cabbles date for tonight.
  • Options
    skywalker said:

Missed It said:

You have her, please keep her or send her somewhere else ! (Isn't there a supermarket to be managed in the Falklands ? )
    FFS NO!!!!! She'd start another war in a week AND we would all be on the side of the Argies....
  • Options
    Macronate said:

just seen her in Greenwich Park, she's seen better days.

oh dear, that's @cabbles date tonight.
    Don't worry, I've literally just left her and she's fully sober and dressed now.
  • Options

skywalker said:

Missed It said:

FFS NO!!!!! She'd start another war in a week AND we would all be on the side of the Argies....
    Well, there's always Rockall. Put her in charge of the puffins...
  • Options

skywalker said:

Missed It said:

Rockall?

She'd think you were swearing at her.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

skywalker said:

Missed It said:

Rockall?

She'd think you were swearing at her.

I quite often am....
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Caption competition?

*Photo removed*

"If you were Roland you'd get to see even further up here"
  • Options

Caption competition?

A bit of sick just came up.

(Not a caption btw)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2016

• Options

Caption competition?

Feeding time at the sealion enclosure....
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Tonight on Lip Sync Battle, Richard Murry [sic] will be David Bowie: "Take your protein pills and put your helmet on".

• Options
    RM--Oh hell,Roland can't make it to the game. I just can't believe it.
    KM--I fart in your general direction you silly English customers.
    KP--Ay,what--what happened.
  • Options

Caption competition?

Trust me Katrien, Roly likes it this way....
  • Options

Caption competition?

For a moment I thought, aye aye... stockings!!!

She just dissapoints me every time!
  • Options

Caption competition?

Sod the caption, that's put me off my fish fingers
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Sorry folks. We've got some offline battles we're waging right now and this caption competition is the kind of the thing that certainly won't help.
  • Options
    @LoOkOuT Might be worth doing a sticky as a reminder of the kind of stuff we need to steer clear of, for those who aren't reading this particular thread. And is there anything we can help with?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    LoOkOuT said:

Sorry folks. We've got some offline battles we're waging right now and this caption competition is the kind of the thing that certainly won't help.

No more caption competitions... or subtle up-skirt shots?