Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Article on The Football Ramble site

http://www.thefootballramble.com/latest/entry/charlton-athletic-your-move-punks

"Were they drunk? Excited because that investment in the company manufacturing black and white beach balls last week really worked out for them?"

Comments

• Options
    The fact that the protests are getting all sorts of media coverage must really be pissing them off. Here after they've gone.
  • Options

The fact that the protests are getting all sorts of media coverage must really be pissing them off. Here after they've gone.

It's true some of the protesting has received decent coverage and got the media interested in the story, but off the back of that yesterday's bizarre statement really seems to have caught the media's imagination. Shot themselves in the foot with this one I think.
  • Options
    Only problem with the football ramble is that none of them look like they sound.
  • Options
    I thought that!
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

cafctom said:

I messaged what had happened to Kelly Welles at The Football Ramble this morning, as she is usually very interested in this sort of stuff. She retweeted it to her followers and we got some good responses from fans of other clubs

She messaged back saying that it looks like we are living through the worst footballing nightmare in the world right now, but our unity as fans is admirable.

come on @cafctom at least get her name right - you mean the Always Excellent Kelly Welles ;-)
    Good work.