Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mel Baroni

Does anyone know her direct email? I would surprised if she doesn't have one.

I suspect she fuming and pissed off at the moment!

Comments

• Options
    Add her on LinkedIn and message on there if you must
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    redman said:

I suspect she fuming and pissed off at the moment, so I'm going offer to take her on a date to the next home game.

• Options

redman said:

I suspect she fuming and pissed off at the moment, so I'm going offer to take her on a date to the next home game.

Dear God (whatever He/She/It may be called), is she not suffering enough already????
  • Options
    mogodon said:

I feel for her as it is utterly inconceivable she was supportive of the statement. But what it has done is landed her with a pile of crap on her desk, and however hard she works with the media to push the positives, they will only want to know about the mad owner. Charlton doesn't need a Head of Communications so much as it needs Red Adair.

Now you are showing your age, many younger fans will not know who you are talking about
  • Options
    Have you tried mel.baroni@cafc.co.uk?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Add her on LinkedIn and message on there if you must

Unless there have been two Mel Baroni at M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment she hasn't updated her Linked profile yet. Interesting!
  • Options
    redman said:

I suspect she fuming and pissed off at the moment!

I sent (re the Statement ) to the e-mail address given above but no response - then again I sent two e-mails to fans@cafc.co.uk last night - they said they would get back (Automatic message) but haven't.

Mel Baroni is on twitter but my contact approach still pending after several weeks. Everyone running scared of RD?

• Options
    ross1 said:

mogodon said:

I feel for her as it is utterly inconceivable she was supportive of the statement. But what it has done is landed her with a pile of crap on her desk, and however hard she works with the media to push the positives, they will only want to know about the mad owner. Charlton doesn't need a Head of Communications so much as it needs Red Adair.

Now you are showing your age, many younger fans will not know who you are talking about
    That made me laugh ... mainly because I wondered if this was appealing to the very demographic that Katrien hates. You have confirmed it is!! Yeh, and I am 50+
  • Options
    ross1 said:

mogodon said:

A dancer, weren't he?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ross1 said:

mogodon said:

A dancer, weren't he?
    his feet may have moved quickly when he was putting out fires in oil fields but not a dancer.
  • Options
    Bollox thought this was a Would'Ya...
  • Options

"I advise you not to do it Mr Duchatelet.....Sir, don't do it, don't upload it......Mr Duchatelet please no.......noooooooo"

• Options
    I feel horrified for her. She's made a career change in coming here and it's an absolute car crash comms wise here. She know has some bloke she has never met talking about her on an Internet message board on a train somewhere near tonbridge.

• Options
    This might be Mel Macaroni's finest work to date for all we know.