Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kit Sponsors' Dinner

Just had advice of the date of the Kit Sponsors' Dinner following an email exchange with Ravi P. The letter is apparently in the post, but now I have the date in late April anyway. Sponsor plus one guest - extra places available.....at just £50.00 per head!! Wonder what the attendance will be like this year - players, sponsors.....management.....CEO?

Comments

• Options
    What was the uptake on sponsorship this year?
    How many remain 'available'

Is that info anywhere?
  • Options
    We were going to do it but I didn't get started because I was studying. So when I was ready to begin the cracks had appeared and AFKA decided against it.

Shame. Normally between 10-14 lifers there usually.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

We were going to do it but I didn't get started because I was studying. So when I was ready to begin the cracks had appeared and AFKA decided against it.

Shame. Normally between 10-14 lifers there usually.

Bet KM is breathing a sigh of relief that CL reps won't be there (bar @Henry Irving by the sounds of it :wink: )

Probably the only thing that has gone her way in a long time!!
  • Options

£50 for £7.50 meal deal. Sounds reasonable

Makes POTY indecently cheap....

:wink:

• Options
    If we start collecting kindling and old pallets early enough we can burn all the useless fuckers on the night...
  • Options
    I decided not to do it this year for ADU as I wasnt happy with the way things were shaping up.
  • Options

I'm interested to know when they started charging for this. I know it's a long time ago since I sponsored any kit, but I don't recall paying for the meal.

Yes, Sasa Ilic, I'm still waiting for your shirt!!!!

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm interested to know when they started charging for this. I know it's a long time ago since I sponsored any kit, but I don't recall paying for the meal.

If you sponsored a shirt then the meal is part of the deal, you don't pay an additional fee for the dinner.

But you've been able to buy extra places at the dinner for a while. Used to be £75 so again Katrien is bringing you ungrateful rabble a great value for money unique experience.
  • Options
    The meal is free for the shirt sponsor and a guest, Henry.
  • Options

Yes, I know a sponsor gets two dinner places. Not really "free" as they will have paid £500 to £600 for it as part of the sponsorship package along with the advertising and the shirt itself.
  • Options

If you sponsored a shirt then the meal is part of the deal, you don't pay an additional fee for the dinner.

But you've been able to buy extra places at the dinner for a while. Used to be £75 so again Katrien is bringing you ungrateful rabble a great value for money unique experience.
    Thanks, Henry. I'll see if any of my relatives from Jaywick would like to come :-)
  • Options

Yes, I know a sponsor gets two dinner places. Not really "free" as they will have paid £500 to £600 for it as part of the sponsorship package along with the advertising and the shirt itself.
    I know you know, but your post was a little ambiguous, could have been read as only the sponsor gets a free meal, with all guests having to pay. I know it's not really free, I sponsor for my sins.
  • Options
    What if you didn't like the meal. What then?
  • Options
    They had choices last time I went.
  • Options

Then you would go hungry
  • Options

Then I think KM's logic (correct me if I'm wrong) means you should protest about the meal and call for the catering manager to be sacked and for the restaurant owners to sell up
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Then you would go hungry
    Probably best to bring a packed lunch, they'll have a table at the back where you can eat your sarnies on your own.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    - Well, I hope you show more imagination with the main dish.

- Ah, that is specialities of the house. - Ah.

- Sausage, beans and chippings.

- Is that all? - That's plenties.

- isn't there a choice?

- You can have sausages and chippings, sausages and beans or beans and chippings. NOW THAT'S CHOICES!"
  • Options
    No Spam ?
  • Options
    Has-beans on toast
  • Options
    Waffle?
  • Options
    If anyone is upset about the possibility of missing this, I see that Reza still remains unsponsored. Get in quick
  • Options
    I heard rat is on the menu this year...
  • Options

If anyone is upset about the possibility of missing this, I see that Reza still remains unsponsored. Get in quick

I'm tempted just so I can look him in the eye and tell him exactly what I think of him!