Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We are top of the league

Well done Roland and Katrien.

Some will find a way to turn this into a negative no doubt but facts are facts

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/14354513.Charlton_Athletic_top_unwanted_Championship_table/

Comments

• Options
    Proof that the plan is working and if people like Mel do not want to buy into it so be it.

You bought the right club!
  • Options
    How funny, we got an award for fair play last season!
  • Options
    6 dismissals! That is crazy.
  • Options
    Another feather in Nightmeire's cap. Rowland must be proud also. What an absolute shambles.
  • Options
    It's the fans fault.
  • Options
    Three of the dismissals - Reza, Yaya and Lennon - (which are the most recent ones) were for acts of indiscipline rather than poor play / desperation.

Speaks volumes for the frustration and anger which can't be far below the surface with the players (although maybe YaYa was just being stupid)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Who did Bauer get his two red cards against... I know one was Brighton but cant remember the other?

Have also just seen that Morgan Fox is currently two yellows away from a two match ban... How long is it until those cards are wiped out?
  • Options
    I know the answer to that but am unwilling to write it on a family forum
  • Options

Who did Bauer get his two red cards against... I know one was Brighton but cant remember the other?

Away at Reading
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Away at Reading
    Ah yes of course... Dont forget as well we've actually got seven reds (Diarra against the cheating scum)
  • Options
    I think the players have their priorities wrong. They now need two more sendings off, at least, to set a record of more dismissals than wins. With Sonogoal suspended and THD off to Oldham, who's going to step up to the plate and get the red on Saturday?
  • Options
    Whats the most red cards weve had in one season?