Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kevin Nolan & Peter Cordwell at Bromley Addicks on 28 April

2»

Comments

• Options
    LouisMend said:

Sorry Louis for messing you about.

It's no problem!
    Says Louis, as he crafts the Voodoo doll...
  • Options
    Will be interesting to hear from Kevin and Peter now that our fate is confirmed and to speculate on what comes next.

This Thursday, see you there.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    So Kevin didn't wanna share the stage with Louis?! ;)
  • Options

So Kevin didn't wanna share the stage with Louis?! ;)

Who would? : - )

Tomorrow night. No write up from me as going to York on Friday on lads old codgers weekend taking in Leeds away

• Options
    Tonight
  • Options
    Sorry if I've asked this before, but is there any plans/any way to record this? I'm curious to hear what they have to say (and hear Kevin Nolan in general, if his speaking is anything like his writing I'm sure he's a delightful speaker). If not, I expect we'll get summaries.
  • Options
    Sorry, it won't be recorded as we're not that sophisticated.

Sure someone will produce some heavily edited reports with all the juicy bit and slanders left out.
  • Options
    Awwww, the slander and profanity is the best part. Can't we just allegedly write the word allegedly in there every few allegedly words and get away with it...allegedly?
  • Options
    Great speakers who are really behind the protests and very clearly want rid of the clowns who are running the club into the ground.

Proper football people who understand both the passion the game creates but also about the playing side to.

Could have listened to them for hours
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I echo what JohnnyH2 says. Two guys who know the club inside out and were prepared to speak their minds.

Both want a change in ownership and if not a massive change in the way things is being run.
    ( don't we all ? ) . Kevin thinks we will languish in Div 1 for a few years at least.

But the thing that came over the strongest and which I must say I can't argue with is to ensure that when we play Burnley we don't do anything silly like holding up the game for too long or invading the pitch and getting the game called off as that will get us a big fine and a likely deduction of points and if we are going to have a go at getting back quickly is the last thing we need.
  • Options
    Never heard of Peter, why wasn't Lewis kept on?
  • Options
    if the match was delayed for 90 minutes it wouldn't be log enough
  • Options
    I cant see there being a deduction of points just for a pitch invasion, even I it led to the game being abandoned - Millwall have done a lot worse & all rhey get is a slap on the wrist.

A fine of around £10k would be most likely......certainly no more than £50k.
  • Options
    Notes of the meeting?