Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Renewal Pledge to Potential New Owners

12346»

Comments

• Options
    When are they selling the Barnsley match tickets?.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    I bought mine. Wonder how many halfs sold this year compared to usual.
    Could it be the most ever sold?

Would be nice if the club knocked the cost off of the Bristol game off for the next few days as a gesture. 
    I emailed the tickets CAFC email to see if they would knock off the cost if you had purchased tickets and gone to Bristol (26 Dec).  They said no.
  • Options
    Boycott over, I am coming back. Sadly cannot make Saturday as had already made plans prior to the news of the purchase going through but thereafter I will be back. Doubt I will bother with a half season ticket though, will wait until next season for a full one.

May even try to get one of my grandsons to come with me and get that Arsenal shirt off his back.

COYR
    Which stand will you be sitting in when you next come Mike?
  • Options
    Not had a season (or any other ticket) since Burnley, will my details still be on the system or will they have been transferred to the call centre ? I want a ticket for saturday but don't have my membership number.

• Options
    Not had a season (or any other ticket) since Burnley, will my details still be on the system or will they have been transferred to the call centre ? I want a ticket for saturday but don't have my membership number.

Should be. 

Why not try doing it online?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Should be. 

Why not try doing it online?
    I will do cheers