Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chips

Just popped in to my local chippy, for a very healthy lunch.

Bloke before ordered a sausage in batter and "3 or 4 chips"

Get yourself down to Charlton mate and get 10 or 11 more.

Comments

• Options
    Tavern will be livid when hears, working his nuts off to get more chips and some numpty asks for less. ;)
  • Options
    Used to go to the chippy on Westhorne Ave at lunchtime when I was a kid at Eltham Green.
    They used to do a scooped out, buttered half bloomer filled with chips.
    I still think it is one of the best things I have ever eaten (I may need to get out more).
    Has anyone else ever had such a delicacy?
  • Options

Used to go to the chippy on Westhorne Ave at lunchtime when I was a kid at Eltham Green.
    I still think it is one of the best things I have ever eaten (I may need to get out more).

I really, really hope you're talking about bread.

Though it could just be that you are just a bit retro and weird (meaning "oooh nasty!!!")....
  • Options

I really, really hope you're talking about bread.

Though it could just be that you are just a bit retro and weird (meaning "oooh nasty!!!")....
    Haha. Yes.....it was bread.....not Heather Mills' old knickers.
  • Options

Haven't tried it, but it sounds divine! Would need salt, vinegar and some ketchup as well mind.
  • Options

Yep.
    But used to get the half a loaf from shaws. The best bit was savouring the vinegar soaked crust last of all.
  • Options

Haven't tried it, but it sounds divine! Would need salt, vinegar and some ketchup as well mind.
    We don't do ketchup this side of Sidcup, it's a devil's abomination.

• Options
    Mouth watering that one... chip shops are totally British even though they are rarely owned by Brits anymore.
  • Options

Mouth watering that one... chip shops are totally British even though they are rarely owned by Brits anymore.

It's what Brits do best - invent something, then teach someone else how to do it better then pay them for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ketchup? Unique-o...