Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pitch hire.

The pitch hire ad is on the OS, disappointingly there is no titillating pictures this year.

Comments

• Perhaps, Cabbles and his latest flame could do it this year. After all its just a bit of harmless fun that portrays a family club's image perfectly so who could possibly object to taking part.
  • Why not hire it and protest on the pitch somehow?
  • T.C.E said:

Perhaps, Cabbles and his latest flame could do it this year. After all its just a bit of harmless fun that portrays a family club's image perfectly so who could possibly object to taking part.

I thought Paulie and his "new" missus were the guest shaggers this year??
    As long as they remember to change ends at half time......
  • Why not hire it and protest on the pitch somehow?

Just what I was thinking. maybe we could hire it for the whole summer and have a GlastonCARDbury
  • WSS said:

Why not hire it and protest on the pitch somehow?

Just what I was thinking. maybe we could hire it for the whole summer and have a GlastonCARDbury
    Borrow Meire's house dj and have a proper rave up.
  • WSS said:

Can I bring my Barry Manilow LP...................... Oh Mandy...*whistles*
    "Dating tips kindly supplied by Cabbles"
  • Be a shame to see him earn extra money from the pitch hire.
  • I've done it, it's shit. Don't bother.

Happy Easter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Did it a few seasons ago. At the time the pitch was so bobbly. Not worth the money. I suggest a stadium boycott. Again why give the club your money ?
  • Lets hire it and have that long awaited pitch invasion
  • edited March 2016
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Perhaps, Cabbles and his latest flame could do it this year. After all its just a bit of harmless fun that portrays a family club's image perfectly so who could possibly object to taking part.

Fucking hell. Always when I'm about to eat. Couple of weeks ago it was @cafcdave123 and his old man having 'afters', yesterday @ForeverAddickted was talking about Sue Barker spreading out and now this.
  • My son hired it twice and arranged a match raising money for 'Help for Heroes' but they increased the price SO much they are not doing it anymore!.......................at the Valley anyway, UNFORTUNATELY he has hired Selhurst Park (yes I know, and he knows!!) but it is for a cracking cause (one of his good mates lost a brother 20yrs in Afghanistan) so he really wants to continue this fundraising event, it's just a shame that CAFC can't reduce the hire fee for things like this!!
    I played in the other two games at the Valley and was the oldest swinger in town but still gave me a cracking buzz playing at my favourite ground and my boyhood club........................OH SORRY I CAN'T SHOW ANY SENTIMENT AS I'M ONLY A 'FLIPPING' CUSTOMER!!!!!!................THANKS.
  • T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Fucking hell. Always when I'm about to eat. Couple of weeks ago it was @cafcdave123 and his old man having 'afters', yesterday @ForeverAddickted was talking about Sue Barker spreading out and now this.
    It gets worse if you add iamdan's comment.
    iamdan said:

I've done it, it's shit. Don't bother.

Apologies...
  • WSS said:

Live VFR on the pitch? The card protest fund ....
  • My son hired it twice and arranged a match raising money for 'Help for Heroes' but they increased the price SO much they are not doing it anymore!.......................at the Valley anyway, UNFORTUNATELY he has hired Selhurst Park (yes I know, and he knows!!) but it is for a cracking cause (one of his good mates lost a brother 20yrs in Afghanistan) so he really wants to continue this fundraising event, it's just a shame that CAFC can't reduce the hire fee for things like this!!
    I played in the other two games at the Valley and was the oldest swinger in town but still gave me a cracking buzz playing at my favourite ground and my boyhood club........................OH SORRY I CAN'T SHOW ANY SENTIMENT AS I'M ONLY A 'FLIPPING' CUSTOMER!!!!!!................THANKS.

Surprised the pitch hire price at the valley has increased.
  • Yes, but will they open the Valley gates for you to use the pitch after they have got your money??
  • I was going to do this, but as they haven't bothered to get two people fucking on the pitch to advertise it I don't think I will bother now.
  • Has pitch hire increased and if it has did it raise any money?