Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away Games Next Season

2»

Comments

• Options
    Villa Park. Come on lads stay positive.
  • Options
    Selhurst, let's be really positive
  • Options
    Old Trafford

Let's be really really positive. Believe.
  • Options
    Ok then, Villa Park, St James Park, and the Stadium of Light.
  • Options
    Estadio Bernabeu, could definitely happen.

I like this game.
  • Options
    Filbert Street.
  • Options
    Southend is always a good laugh
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

I like this game.

Is that the name of Accrington's ground?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    IA said:

MrLargo said:

I like this game.

Is that the name of Accrington's ground?
    Nope, their ground has apparently recently been renamed the "Wham Stadium". I'll let you make up your own joke - something about Careless Whispers Defending, or our players being recruited from an obscure Belgian 4th Division Team called Club Tropicana.
  • Options
    cant believe anyone is looking forward to any away games in League 1. Next we know everyone will be saying 'RD isn't that bad'.....'KM is just a bit mis-understood and' 'can't wait for my season ticket to arrive'....bizarre.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    braydex said:

cant believe anyone is looking forward to any away games in League 1. Next we know everyone will be saying 'RD isn't that bad'.....'KM is just a bit mis-understood and' 'can't wait for my season ticket to arrive'....bizarre.

making the best of a very bad situation, wont be inside the valley next season, but away games will attend as many as i can get to.
  • Options
    Another 6-0 at Barnsley would cheer me up. It's a shit hole of a ground though. Hope also to get some revenge over Sheff Utd. As for Millwall, would love the chance of sending the Spanners to league 2.
  • Options
    braydex said:

The hardy 300 like an awayday.
  • Options
    More about the day out then watching the football.
  • Options

Another 6-0 at Barnsley would cheer me up. It's a shit hole of a ground though. Hope also to get some revenge over Sheff Utd. As for Millwall, would love the chance of sending the Spanners to league 2.

LOL, please tell me you're having a pop at being ironic?? Either that or you're seriously deluded.

• Options
    Brammal Lane, Valley Parade, Oakwell. Not looking forward to getting thrashed by Millwall or the pikeys if they don't go up.
  • Options

More about the day out then watching the football.

1/Mates
    2/Beer
    3/Football
  • Options

You slags are going up

Still a long way to go yet.

It wouldn't be the end of the world if we didn't go up. I'd expect us to make a run for the title next year though.

I also think it could be the making of your squad if you go down as you'll be able to field a few more youngsters (if you get that crack pot out, of course) to bring them on.
    For a moment there I wondered why the youngsters would have to get the crack pipe out.
  • Options

LOL, please tell me you're having a pop at being ironic?? Either that or you're seriously deluded.

Yep - he bit! :smirk:
  • Options
    Southend but not the Scum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    braydex said:

I think you've missed the point mate :)
  • Options

braydex said:

making the best of a very bad situation, wont be inside the valley next season, but away games will attend as many as i can get to.
    These are also my thoughts on the matter.