Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T.Holmes Dennis

2»

Comments

• Options
    cafcfan said:

I watched the Burton vs Oldham game on Sky. I thought THD looked off the pace and generally uninterested.

Thought he had agood game against Burton,seeing he only had afew days to get to adjusted to his new team mates.....Has played for that manager before while at Plymouth states the Burton programme.Another Charlton link at OLDHAM now is Peter Shirtliff TWO goal hero against Leeds Utd at ST Andrews.
    Yes i was at this match as was Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbank......The Oldham support was great singing thru the whole match about 400-500 away fans.
  • Options
    is his contract up in the summer?
  • Options
    redman said:

is his contract up in the summer?

No, he's contracted until summer 2018.

http://mobile.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-tareiq-holmes-dennis-new-contract-2719221.aspx
  • Options
    Hell of a mistimed tackle to give away the winning penalty tonight.
  • Options
    Sounds like a sociable bloke at least...
  • Options
    He was fantastic away at Birmingham
  • Options

cafcfan said:

I watched the Burton vs Oldham game on Sky. I thought THD looked off the pace and generally uninterested.

Thought he had agood game against Burton,seeing he only had afew days to get to adjusted to his new team mates.....Has played for that manager before while at Plymouth states the Burton programme.Another Charlton link at OLDHAM now is Peter Shirtliff TWO goal hero against Leeds Utd at ST Andrews.
    Yes i was at this match as was Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbank......The Oldham support was great singing thru the whole match about 400-500 away fans.
    And John Sheridan is Oldham manager who scored the Leeds goal that night....
  • Options
    To quote John Helm 'is that the goal that takes Leeds back to the First Division?'

No it f****** wasn't.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

To quote John Helm 'is that the goal that takes Leeds back to the First Division?'

No it f****** wasn't.

Most important game in our history.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

No it f****** wasn't.

RD has taken Charlton back to the first division...