Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club statement-T20k and Fans Forum

2»

Comments

• Options

Is it possible that there are talks behind the scenes within the Fans Forum and T20k?

I am surprised that the FF members haven't been more damning yet. I do hope that this is the final straw for them. Although I understand the issues around poty I think this is just too much.

As for T20k I have never understood why the members of this group would go along with such an obvious vehicle to use supporters' good will. The aim is a embarrassment in the circumstances.

I would ask both groups to publically suspend all cooperation with the regime as it is using you all.

I'm not sure that T20K or FF would be described as 'partners', the term used in the correction email. 'Partner' suggests to me that there is a more formal relationship with the club.
    "Richard [Murray] is, in my view, the ultimate fan". Duchatelet, 12/02/16

"First of all I am a football fan - you cannot do this job if you are not a supporter". Meire, 10/09/14

I suspect that these are the very 'partners' that Roly has met. In his warped and decrepit mind, he probably thinks that the gruesome twosome are representative of the fans.
  • Options
    I find it amusing that Katrien and Roland have gone running to the police and sad that the Met has got the time to waste on this when there's a lot more serious things they have to worry about. Proof that if you're rich, the law will back you.
  • Options
    I completely forgot to follow up my email to Phil, I will do that tomorrow morning.

One key issue I've had with their response about Target20K and the Fans Forum is that we have no idea how many people were given this response. Ultimately, if I hadn't have bothered to reply they would still be telling people this.

They need to correct their mistake and inform the fans who were mislead. Why the fuck am I sharing the contents of my email on CharltonLife and Twitter, and T20K issuing denials, effectively trying to mop up their lies?