Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prediction Knock Out Cup / Johnstones Paint Semi Final draws

This is where the nerves start to jangle - four competitors in each competition are just one step from the glory of a Wembley final. Can anyone predict the finalists? Biggest outsider is Jackcafc in the Johnstones Paint while Tommo is still punching above his weight in the main competition.

The matches will be played this weekend with replays the following week if necessary. Good luck all! The draws are as follows:

Prediction Knock Out Cup

North Lower Neil (7) v. AidenTheAddick (30)
Tommo (42) v. Chezzafromcharlton (32)

Johnstones Paint

Addick Addict (11) v. StubleyAddick (3)
Paddy Powell (17) v. Jakecafc (87)

Comments

• What the hell are you talking about ?
  • Granpa said:

What the hell are you talking about ?

I may be stating the obvious....but it's a competition that runs alongside the main Prediction thingy where entrants are drawn against each other. These are the semi finalists that are left in the competition. Does that answer your question?
  • In true cup cliche style, I view AidenTheAddick as a potential banana skin.
  • Many have slipped up so far, NLN. I've risen about 30 places over the course of this cup! I think my run might be up now though.
  • Many have slipped up so far, NLN. I've risen about 30 places over the course of this cup! I think my run might be up now though.

We shall see!

Bournemouth are looking good for a 9-0 win this week, eh?

Norwich v Newcastle, you must be tempted by the 6 all draw?
  • The mind games got to me... I bloody forgot to do it! At the Semi Finals too!

Semi final choke - not South African are you?

Oh no! It's happened before - teams not turning up for a big occasion.