Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Murray and Katrien have NO control of the club

Just a thought but so far we've had selected fans meetings with Richard and Katrien but as far as I am concerned these meetings are a waste of time because they do not control the club. Can you imagine Murray appointing Guy Luzon or Riga when he was Chairman? Or use the current scouting? Or put a Sofa on the pitch? etc....... It's possible Murray and Katrien may disagree with some of Roland's decisions but as they are employed under him they have to bite their lips!

This is why Roland SHOULD engage with us and not his employees! We might as well have a meeting with the tea lady!

Comments

• Options
    I'm pretty sure the tea lady was at the Fans Forum meeting.
  • Options
    That's nothing. Silly old fool Duchatelet is so senile he's only just about in control of his own bowel movements.
  • Options
    Stig said:

That's nothing. Silly old fool Duchatelet is so senile he's only just about in control of his own bowel movements.

Are you sure?

He's deposited a fair amount on the fans customers....
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

Just a thought but so far we've had selected fans meetings with Richard and Katrien but as far as I am concerned these meetings are a waste of time because they do not control the club. Can you imagine Murray appointing Guy Luzon or Riga when he was Chairman? Or use the current scouting? Or put a Sofa on the pitch? etc....... It's possible Murray and Katrien may disagree with some of Roland's decisions but as they are employed under him they have to bite their lips!

This is why Roland SHOULD engage with us and not his employees! We might as well have a meeting with the tea lady!

Murray appointed Dowie
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

The club wrote a email reply to someone on here where it states that Roland has 7000 employees so leaves most of the managerial work to his ceos and the managers directly below them. So meire and Tony very much involved. Richard as a non executive won't have as much say as those two. Roland is still the one who got mad after the Belgium trip and sent statement though. And he is the one with the most believe in his flawed logic/ideals that is dragging our club down.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

DiscoCAFC said:

Murray appointed Dowie
    Yep, one big mistake but I'd rather have Murray as our owner than Roland all day long!
  • Options
    KM will go at the end of the season.
    She has failed miserably, and like all RD puppets she will be sent to run some Siberian coal mine that he owns.
  • Options

KM will go at the end of the season.
    She has failed miserably, and like all RD puppets she will be sent to run some Siberian coal mine that he owns.

In the opinion of 98% of Charlton fans Yes.

but not in the eyes of her Boss, the
    weird and Unique Roland Duchatelet.

Love is Blind.

There's no fool like an old fool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2016
    The overarching fact is that Roland has the money, and he can and does laugh at us mere drones.
    His attitude is not unique in football, take a look at Liam Ridgewell:

A footballer who has to hope that in his dotage, after he has lost all the money the people give him on online gambling, that he does not need the ministrations of drones who work in care homes.

The premier league huh?

Gives us Liam, and our very own Philip (who has probably never been photographed wiping his arse with a £20 note), and we are supposed to enjoy fattening up our youngsters for the Premier League. isn't that sweet?

• Options

DiscoCAFC said:

The club wrote a email reply to someone on here where it states that Roland has 7000 employees so leaves most of the managerial work to his ceos and the managers directly below them. So meire and Tony very much involved. Richard as a non executive won't have as much say as those two. Roland is still the one who got mad after the Belgium trip and sent statement though. And he is the one with the most believe in his flawed logic/ideals that is dragging our club down.
    Didn't Murray once say that as far as managerial appointments are concerned its Roland who has to trust who he appoints? So it sounds like Roland is the one who appoints the likes of Luzon etc?
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

DiscoCAFC said:

Murray appointed Dowie
    As bad as it was I'd take Dowie over the last four we've had. At least Dowie had managed a minor league team before.
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

DiscoCAFC said:

Didn't Murray once say that as far as managerial appointments are concerned its Roland who has to trust who he appoints? So it sounds like Roland is the one who appoints the likes of Luzon etc?
    That seems to ring a bell.

Not to mention that we also know:

a) Bobby Peeters was forced upon Katrien, rumours are she was in tears at his appointment.

b) Katrien had to really fight for the Riga's appointment instead of the Serbian, Duchatelet had supposedly already made the appointment.

c) All Head Coaches come from Roland's network.

However, with the general day to day running I believe that Tony The Testicle has a lot of autonomy - hence scheduling visits to other clubs etc. Whilst Katrien does run things, but on occasion has to allow Roland his input - like the coaching staff decisions.

The real WTF is Murray. His finances are not compatible with the regime's apparent desire to fall down the leagues. His name is now dirt. He's absolutely silent so understands that he shouldn't speak out because no one listens to him anymore. So what's keeping him there?
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

wmcf123 said:

DiscoCAFC said:

Murray appointed Dowie
    Yep, one big mistake but I'd rather have Murray as our owner than Roland all day long!
    Hardly a reccommendation though.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

DiscoCAFC said:

DiscoCAFC said:

a) Bobby Peeters was forced upon Katrien, rumours are she was in tears at his appointment.

b) Katrien had to really fight for the Riga's appointment instead of the Serbian, Duchatelet had supposedly already made the appointment.

However, with the general day to day running I believe that Tony The Testicle has a lot of autonomy - hence scheduling visits to other clubs etc. Whilst Katrien does run things, but on occasion has to allow Roland his input - like the coaching staff decisions.

The real WTF is Murray. His finances are not compatible with the regime's apparent desire to fall down the leagues. His name is now dirt. He's absolutely silent so understands that he shouldn't speak out because no one listens to him anymore. So what's keeping him there?
    Probably because he is still owned the loan money he originally put into the club.

Those points you mentioned are just rumours we've heard and we don't know if they are true.
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

LuckyReds said:

DiscoCAFC said:

DiscoCAFC said:

Probably because he is still owned the loan money he originally put into the club.

Those points you mentioned are just rumours we've heard and we don't know if they are true.
    They were rumours, albeit very strong ones.

On the subject of Murray though, he has a legally binding agreement with the club - stating his money is payable upon return to the Premier League. We know that for sure, that isn't a rumour.

However, the longer Roland is in town the less likely that return looks. Not to mention, his name is now dirt when he doesn't have to stick around any longer - I'm sure his money will be payable regardless of whether he is still an official at the club.

He has no reason to stay here.
  • Options
    It would be very unusual for a non-executive director to be paid nothing. It's not normally loads of cash but could be up to £30-50k a year so not naff all.
  • Options
    Don't see why some are so insistent on the idea of 'engaging' with him. His actions are what he needs to be judged on.

Don't care about us having communication with him, I just want him gone.