Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friend required for Saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Grindr is a good place to find someone to go with...

Is that you on the left Trev :smile:

• Options
    @cantersaddick, are you on the T20k strategy group? if so, is this one of the strategies?

Buy 3 tickets, and bring a friend, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, parent, stranger or someone else's friend, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, parent, stranger.
  • Options
    Sorry @cantersaddick, I am going to have to stand you up!.... I have had an offer from another generous 'man' so sadly I will have to stand you up on this occassion , It's sad I know it could have been the start of a beautiful friendship as they say.
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

Grindr is a good place to find someone to go with...

Is that you on the left Trev :smile:

Who gave you that pic!!!
  • Options

Sorry @cantersaddick, I am going to have to stand you up!.... I have had an offer from another generous 'man' so sadly I will have to stand you up on this occassion , It's sad I know it could have been the start of a beautiful friendship as they say.

You're going to be his worst enemy at this rate! This is how serial killers get started you know?

Sorry, been listening to a podcast called "Last Podcast on the Left" a lot lately, and they do profiles of serial killers. Is it bad if you start to identify and empathize with them...?

Why don't I have any mates?
  • Options
    Maybe @cabbles could help you he's not having much luck on the dating front.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

hmm, suspicious.

fully expect @cantersaddick to be a plant and on the payroll of Duchatelet. clearly trying to infiltrate NU and bring down CARD.

if anybody does take him up on his 'request', check for a wire in the pub beforehand

They'll bar you, if you knacker the jukebox though...
  • Options
    Hi all.

Firstly thanks to those who kindly offered to put up with me for a day! As always the top people on Charlton life came through. What a decent bunch of fans.

Unfortunately my grandfather has taken a tumble which at the ripe old age of 93 isn't great. So we are all off to see him on Saturday so unable to make the game. Would love to meet any of you at another game though. Be good to put faces to usernames.

I urge you all to volunteer for CARD this week. I am unable to but please try and make the effort to get there a little early and do your bit. It is only by collective effort we will remove this parasite from our club.

Remember what was once said about ten willing men against an army of slaves.

COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Grindr is working its magic it seems!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your Grandad @cantersaddick.

I think you posted a while back about painting white stripes on your black coat and looking like a badger - I have a good memory for unique thngs. Anyway, I saw someone with something like a badger coat and assumed it was you. I've seen him since and was going to say 'hello canters' but I'm glad I didn't as it clearly wasn't you if you're 21 unless the years of supporting Charlton have taken their toll.....
  • Options

Sorry to hear about your Grandad @cantersaddick.

I think you posted a while back about painting white stripes on your black coat and looking like a badger - I have a good memory for unique thngs. Anyway, I saw someone with something like a badger coat and assumed it was you. I've seen him since and was going to say 'hello canters' but I'm glad I didn't as it clearly wasn't you if you're 21 unless the years of supporting Charlton have taken their toll.....

Thanks mate!

I did once make that joke. In the end I opted for the less stand out, black and white scarf.