Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New CARD Video: Pre-Birmingham promo

2»

Comments

• Options
    Great video. Yep, keep the pressure up.
  • Options
    Absolutely superb video. Well done CARD.
  • Options
    FANTASTIC video!!!!!!!!..........Well done to whoever puts these things together, this technology is great although a little hard for a dinosaur like me to understand how you do it!!...........KEEP IT UP please!
    COYR

By the way, I think Roland and Katrien have massively underestimated the 'will' 'passion' and determination of their 'customers!'
  • Options
    Congratulations Are Richly Deserved #card
  • Options
    million miles better than any of the tired, old cliches our Comms department is forced to stick out...think the last CAFC video I bothered to watch all the way through was a silhouetted Makienok saying what a great difference Desperate Pete Karel Fraeye had made on the training ground with his "everybody smile now" approach..
  • Options
    Stig said:

Great video, as ever. Love the animated beach ball. It reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtPlqjPyyjQ

Such a good film, especially when you consider it was made for about $2.25.
  • Options

terrible, terrible song especially when you could have used this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnRWvVp15NM

Now withdrawing all support for protests as a result.

Roland's red and white army

One of the all-time greats. Covered by loads of people and I can't think of a bad version, which is the sign of true classic.
  • Options
    Posted a link on my Facebook page. Don't know how many will see it, but I do what I can.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now how to get it onto the big screen...
  • Options
    Stunningly good quality CARD Keep the faith!
  • Options
    Another brilliantly produced video, my concern is they are good at telling people that already know, what they already know, and good at getting at the owners. I feel they are less good at explaining the situation to people who are finding out about the tragedy of Rolands regime for the first time.
  • Options
    Sam lloyd said:

Congratulations Are Richly Deserved #card

#ianbrown
  • Options
    TEL said:

I think Murray has gotten off very lightly so far in this campaign, so its good to see Mr Smugness himself being tarred with the same poisonous brush as the other two imbeciles. Well done, keep up the good work.

Tony Keohane has gotten away lightly as well, although I guess the balloons are shaped like his head
  • Options
    Excellent..would love to see a video on the litany of balls ups, lies and pointless player transactions we have suffered over the last two years.
  • Options
    Mackle said:

TEL said:

I think Murray has gotten off very lightly so far in this campaign, so its good to see Mr Smugness himself being tarred with the same poisonous brush as the other two imbeciles. Well done, keep up the good work.

Tony Keohane has gotten away lightly as well, although I guess the balloons are shaped like his head
    And have the same amount of brain power.
  • Options
    The video is brilliant, there are some really talented people behind all these, well done.
  • Options
    Really must applaud the fans who are producing these videos. As someone who works in TV production, these are brilliant.
    Keep up the pressure!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

12PM: Today’s announcement is that… we are keeping our plans to cause #cafc more stress secret just a little longer… #WeWantOurCharltonBack

— CARD (@CharltonCARD) April 2, 2016
    More stress! It's almost as if some people want the club to fail :wink:

Nice one, CARD!
  • Options
    Mackle said:

TEL said:

Yep but he is just a nobody......in years to come he wont even get a mention.