Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry Cheng Kar-Shun

No, not our new loanee from Belgian 4th division (or Chinese 4th division for that matter).

He happens to be the Billionaire owner of Knight Dragon, the Hong Kong development company ploughing huge money into developing North Greenwich at the moment.
They are 'new' to London development, and looking to stamp their mark on London.

I wonder if he's interested in buying a piece of London history just down the road in SE7 - and ploughing a bit of his dosh into something very worthwhile - and would give him kudos locally.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Wishful thinking!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Knight Dragon Developments Ltd
    Level 9
    6 Mitre Passage
    Greenwich Peninsula
    London SE10 0ER

OR

Knight Dragon Developments Ltd
    Greenwich Peninsula
    Gateway Pavilion
    Peninsula Square
    London SE10 0SQ
  • Options
    Because what we need is another disinterested foreign businessman (and property developer to boot) with absolutely zero footballing experience.

No thanks.
  • Options

No, not our new loanee from Belgian 4th division (or Chinese 4th division for that matter).

He happens to be the Billionaire owner of Knight Dragon, the Hong Kong development company ploughing huge money into developing North Greenwich at the moment.
    They are 'new' to London development, and looking to stamp their mark on London.

I wonder if he's interested in buying a piece of London history just down the road in SE7 - and ploughing a bit of his dosh into something very worthwhile - and would give him kudos locally.

Any ideas?

Why not ask him?
  • Options
    Acworth already targeted him and he feels like he has a stalker. Allegedly!
  • Options
    Jodaius said:

Because what we need is another disinterested foreign businessman (and property developer to boot) with absolutely zero footballing experience.

No thanks.

You say that but could they be any worse than what we've already got?

Our current club is being run into the ground by these owners. Our owners are in the top three for worst owners in the football league (along with Oysten and the chap in Leeds).
  • Options
    Why would he want to take any profit he makes from the real estate and blow it on to football team? In any event with an impending housing market crash he better sell what he has built swiftly or those profits won't look as good as he expects.
  • Options
    The football team could bring him some top business if {...} it was in the Premier league.

{...}* notice how I say if. If means that money would be pumped into the club from the Premier League due to television bonuses... However next season we will not be in the Premier League. We will be in League 1 and get the occasional game every international break.
  • Options
    Incredibly aggressive property developer - doubt he'd be interested in CAFC.

Morden Wharf, the site supposedly earmarked for a possible ground, is owned by a different company, U+I Group.

Anschutz Entertainment Group - which runs the O2 - may be a different matter, but there have been rumours about AEG on and off ever since they pitched up at the Dome.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    U + I Group is the merger of Cathedral Group and Development Securities. No way they have the funds or inclination to own a football club and they would not give up prime real estate for us either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I looked him up on the internet and found out that he's the chairman of CTF (arguably the most well-known jewellery retailer in China). No experience in football management and probably not much interest in it either?
  • Options
    Is he a Charlton fan else whats the difference between him and Roland.

Two successful businessmen who only care about making money
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    His brother is based in Woolwich barracks his name is A Ten-Shun
  • Options
    We already have one "Henry" jostling to take over, we don't need another :smile:
  • Options
    clive said:

I salute you for that effort Clive.

Fall out.

• Options

Jodaius said:

No thanks.

You say that but could they be any worse than what we've already got?

Our current club is being run into the ground by these owners. Our owners are in the top three for worst owners in the football league (along with Oysten and the chap in Leeds).
    What could be worse is that the valley could be top on his list of properties to sell.

• Options
    Old Hong Kong Proverb ?

Henry Cheng Kar-shun road safety takes over,
    not only just a bumpy ride,
    but Car crash waiting to happen.

Maybe just Chinese whispers.
    or me being chocoholic.
  • Options
    clive said:

and is younger brother master bai