Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paleo Diet

Seeing as I've been referred to as a knuckle dragging neandertal a few times in the past, I thought i'd give it a go

Anyone else tried it? Did it work?

Comments

• Options
    No bread, no cheese, no alcohol, no coffee etc. etc. but it's not all bad, you can eat as much mammoth and wooly rhinoceros as you like.
  • Options
    Salad said:

No bread, no cheese, no alcohol, no coffee etc. etc. but it's not all bad, you can eat as much mammoth and wooly rhinoceros as you like.

In some ways the Paleo Diet has benefited from being first thought up prior to the modern day inventions of Big Macs and Double Whoppers!
  • Options
    Okay To Eat-------Avoid
    Fruits------------Dairy
    Vegetables------- Grains
    Lean Meats------- Processed Food & Sugars
    Seafood -------- -Legumes
    Nuts & Seeds------Starches
    Healthy Fats------ Alcohol

No thanks, i like my beans, booze and bread too much.
  • Options
    That sounds worse than the Atkins diet
  • Options
    Okay to Eat - low calorie foods
    Avoid - High calorie foods

Can't see that working.
  • Options
    Load of old shite to keep bored housewives buying health magazines.

Eat sensibly and exercise often.
  • Options

That sounds worse than the Atkins diet

It's a lot healthier, but a lot more mundane too.
  • Options
    I had my yearly check up last week (I was going put annual,but Dave Mehmet would've been all over that) ;) had cholesterol level of 1.0, heart condition of under 50 years (lm 60), but carrying an extra stone. Lost 6lbs since I quit work two weeks ago, eat want I want, when I want. Just add 3 sheps and a dog agility course and watch the pounds fall off ;) diets have made lots people rich ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like you would end up Pale-o after too long doing that diet...anyway diet is die with a t.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Paleo diet is alright if you want to hit the gym and drop fat and build lean muscle. Otherwise I wouldn't see the point.
  • Options
    Don't cut out coffee. I rely on it to keep my stomach occupied during the working day, knowing it isn't really adding much energy to my overall limit.
  • Options
    You can eat as much dust as you like tho'.
  • Options

You can eat as much dust as you like tho'.

That means nothing, on Atkins you can eat as much as you like from the free foods, but realistically how many people can just pull a lump of steak or a lobster out of their pocket when peckish.

Fad diets are ridiculous they are designed to make you lose weight fast, but it goes back even faster, low fat and sugar, less carbs and smaller portions with regular exercise is the only safe and healthy way to lose weight.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    He's relating to this comedic act:
  • Options

Don't cut out coffee. I rely on it to keep my stomach occupied during the working day, knowing it isn't really adding much energy to my overall limit.

I thought coffee also has a lot of anti oxidants?

I'm quite into my mdma at the moment, very morish
  • Options
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    prefer the Paolo diet
  • Options
    I feel sorry for all the people clicking the thread thinking Paleo Diet is a Hungarian winger we are going to sign.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is only one diet.

http://youtu.be/1NjTWvl8x-U