Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hi Katrien, Hi Roland...

2»

Comments

• Has anyone checked the weather forecast wind speed for Saturday yet???
  • Pedro45 said:

Has anyone checked the weather forecast wind speed for Saturday yet???

About 10mph from the SE at 15:00. Depends on what's in the balloons as to where they end up.
    Helium/Hydrogen goes straight up, just lung power will keep them floating about, but I suspect there's one or two on here that will try methane!

Hydrogen filled balloons?! Oh the humanity!

Although thinking about it, this might be a good metaphor for the current regime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F54rqDh2mWA

• Bring a cooking funnel and a bag of flour, put a little in (not too much) before you blow your balloon (careful of that backdraft while blowing it up!) and watch the guys get flour all over them when bursting them?!! Will be a right old laugh!!!
  • A combination of hydrogen balloons, air balloons, helium balloons and NOX balloons should keep everyone busy and the support in good spirits
  • volunteer baloon blowers needed. 20 should do it!

So where will all the blow jobbers be situated then ? #justasking
  • What is the risk of arrest for letting go of a balloon in public? Bet the club have a message on the big screen, lol!
  • Sponsored links:

• A combination of hydrogen balloons, air balloons, helium balloons and NOX balloons should keep everyone busy and the support in good spirits

Those balloons are more likely to be filled with alcohol from the breath of those in the pub trying the blow them up. If enough of them get burst in the covered end even the flask brigade had better avoid being breathylised on the way home
  • The balloons need to go on in the South East corner to blow onto the pitch, as they'll be blowing towards the Covered End.

behttp://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/se7
  • The balloons need to go on in the South East corner to blow onto the pitch, as they'll be blowing towards the Covered End.

behttp://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/se7

Ah, the infamous East Stand Block A it is then...
  • Well done..perfect fo a bankrupt regime with an over-inflated impression of its own abilities
  • Sam lloyd said:

volunteer baloon blowers needed. 20 should do it!

So where will all the blow jobbers be situated then ? #justasking
    if you mean the barmaid in the Porcupine...it's closed down.
  • I'm assuming all balloons will be inflated in the ground as otherwise you won't get them in there?
  • Too many over-inflated egos running our great club...
  • I'm assuming all balloons will be inflated in the ground as otherwise you won't get them in there?

your search could be interesting..
  • It was an April Fool. You bastards.
  • Sponsored links:

• I hate you. I never fall for April fools EVER... Until now :rage:
  • April fool or no April fool ?

Ninety-nine red balloons
    Floating in the summer sky
    Panic bells, it's red alert
    There's something here from somewhere else
    The war machine springs to life
    Opens up one eager eye
    Focusing it on the sky
    Where 2 WALLOONS go by.

• I'm really disappointed now. I was looking forward to the balloons more than the football.
  • I guessed it was an April Fool, glad no one said anything just in case the club fell for it.
  • "Bollox" meaning "Oh Dear"
  • Probably her pet name for Tony and Richard when they're both in earshot... Probably because they'd be being useful, rolling up the netting.