Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Useful or a pain ?i

2»

Comments

• Options

On one occasion an idiot chucked a stuffed toy onto the field in full view of the steward who just watched him No action.A good example to the kids who are our future.
    Grow up and stop spoiling the match experience for the rest.

I actually think my kids have enjoyed the protests more than the football this season, and in a way it's made them back us more. If it wasn't for the harmless yet effective banter of beach balls, stress balls, fancy dressed Pinocchio's and that stuffed dog I reckon they'd have been poached by the lure of the Olympic Stadium and premiership football next season...
    To be fair they probably enjoy the car/train ride more than the football this season.
  • Options

Do the majority of loyal supporters believe in all these embarrassing. actions making it a suitable environment for our children.Why are the stewards not taking action to remove the people who disrupt play by throwing things .On one occasion an idiot chucked a stuffed toy onto the field in full view of the steward who just watched him No action.A good example to the kids who are our future.
    Grow up and stop spoiling the match experience for the rest.

I don't know about grow up. I think you need to grow a pair and stop being a doormat.
  • Options
    Goodbye Phil
    Goodbye Phil
    Saying Goodbye to our Phil
  • Options
    Come back this time next year and tell us if you are still enjoying your match experience under this lot.
  • Options
    Very useful
    I'm away atm and as soon as my sons heard "we want Roland out " coming from the iPad they all joined in and came to look as they saw the funny balls being thrown on .....then the match highlights resumed and all but the eldest walked away
    They love all the protests , stickers and gumpf that goes with it much more than the defeat after defeat that I've sat them through this season

Keep it up CARD