Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options

Surely everyone here would rather Arsenal won it than Spurs?

No chance. Spurs all day long over Arsenal.
  • Options

cafcnick1992----no offence mate but feck off

Are you not a fan of Arsenal? ...
  • Options
    Rather Leicester won it.
  • Options

Horrible sense of self-entitlement, a squad full of players nobody has ever heard of, a manager who is terribly dull to listen and i just hate them.

You've just described us under Roland
  • Options
    1-0 Mahrez.
  • Options
    2-0 Ulloa.
  • Options
    I think that's probably the game wrapped up. Leicester in total control now.
  • Options

I think that's probably the game wrapped up. Leicester in total control now.

This will end up 4 or 5. Swansea haven't even got a striker in the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Katrien is planning a raid on Leicester pre-season.

She has targeted converting at least 3 Leicester taxi drivers to lifelong Charlton fans.

#goKatriengo
  • Options
    Aside from Villa, Swansea were ideal opponents really. So comfortable for them.
  • Options
    Are Leicester signing God Save the Queen ?
  • Options
    3-0 Ulloa. Good play from Schlupp.
  • Options

Surely everyone here would rather Arsenal won it than Spurs?

No chance. Spurs all day long over Arsenal.
    Arsenal are not in the mix this time. Spurs fans are pretty insufferable. Everyone else will not hear the last of it, if they manage it.

I hope Leicester make it. It will make a change from the domination of the usual suspects.
  • Options
    Comfortable home win 4-0.
  • Options

Leicester are choking. This is Arsenal's year.
  • Options
    IA said:

• Options
    IA said:

I make you right. 7 more wins should do it for them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah, just waiting for the fat lady to sing now!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Ah, just waiting for the fat lady to sing now!

You'll beat West Brom tonight, they're on the beach. This weekend will be the interesting one.
  • Options
    All I hope now is Ars*nal fcuk up a top 4 finish somehow!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

All I hope now is Ars*nal fcuk up a top 4 finish somehow!

So do many Arsenal fans if it finally means the door closing on Wenger's tenure. Stubbornness is such a blinkered trait. Talk about treading water for 10+ years. Really don't buy this 'but who's going to replace him' malarkey!! Got to be replaced at some point and it will invariably need a 're-build' of sorts. It's such an arrogant attitude to suggest that there is no one to replace him. Utter tosh; got to give someone a go.
  • Options
    Leicester will beat Everton, who look like there finished for the season now, point at OT, and Spurs will draw with Chelsea who will treat it like a cup final
  • Options
    Chelsea v Spurs will decide this. Leicester will beat Everton, but only get 1 point from Man U and Chelsea away. Spurs will win their other 3. I definitely want Leicester, but think Spurs will at least draw at Stamford Bridge and nick it
  • Options
    I reckon Chelsea will roll over and die on the last day
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Me too. Have already got visions of "Terry looking composed...oh thats a terrible backpass...and its let in Vaaaarrrrddddeeeeyyyyy!!!!"

What better way for him to sign off in his last game against Spurs and the fans that have taunted him for years.
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Probably will but it's not like they're anything special at the moment anyway. Leicester quite capable of getting a result there.
  • Options
    Chelsea have said they're going to try and stop Spurs from winning the title... Just hope that doesnt include causing any injuries due to reckless over the top tackles to the likes of Kane or Alli... Its not like they havent done it before.