Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Green Party Mayoral Election Broadcast - brilliant!

2»

Comments

• Options
    They got Jeremy good.

Loved how they didn't need to make up lines for Cameron to sound childish, they just used actual quotes and it still worked
  • Options
    Very good until they started being serious
  • Options

Yes keston unique, unworkable, expensive (you will only be able to use your car in your drive) and mindblowingly dumb be careful what you wish for after all a nuclear attack would be "unique" as well but I am guessing you wouldn't want that? If this lot get in London will be a ghost town as anyone with any sense will up and leave, me included.

They are a bunch of treehugging, spaced out morons who's attachment to anything based on reality is so tenuous you can barely see it. The idea that you can tax technology out of existance is childish and naive.

As you can tell I am not a fan.

Well, there you go, manifesto commitments achieved, end of homelessness, reduced traffic, public friendly streets....

Give it a few months and the city would be booked out every week, what with all the zombie apocalypse films that would be being filmed in the deserted wasteland that once was a buzzing metropolis.

Of course, it might all just be hyperbole.
  • Options

Closing City airport?

Take me fucking ages to go on my skiing holidays with Tarquin to Geneva and my business trips to Switzerland and Jersey if I have to get the chauffeur to dust off the Range Rover to take me to Gatwick.

The thing about these greens is they just live in a different world.

The thing about these greens is they just live believe in a different better world
    Well it's not all bad I suppose. If we stop pumping carbon into the atmosphere, the well overdue ice age and magnetic switch (north pole becomes South Pole) should happen pretty quickly and then Tarquin and I can ski until May on the Chilterns from the holiday cottage next to the Cam's and the Brooks'.

Come on you greens. Zak's ok too, nearly a green. Deffo gets my vote for candidate most likely to lose to the son of a bus conductor or driver. Can't get on with that khan fella. I read reports that he actually wants to win! Bit of a political cove actually, can't see that we need that sort in politics. Go Zac.
  • Options
    Apols, but everyone in that video is a horrible twat
  • Options
    Leuth said:

You in it?
  • Options
    I thought Professor Mudraddler was Toyah Wilcox until she spoke!
  • Options
    Women's Equality Party broadcast was on in London...
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Yes keston unique, unworkable, expensive (you will only be able to use your car in your drive) and mindblowingly dumb be careful what you wish for after all a nuclear attack would be "unique" as well but I am guessing you wouldn't want that? If this lot get in London will be a ghost town as anyone with any sense will up and leave, me included.

They are a bunch of treehugging, spaced out morons who's attachment to anything based on reality is so tenuous you can barely see it. The idea that you can tax technology out of existance is childish and naive.

As you can tell I am not a fan.

It would be nice to have a whoosh button. The greens have has much chance of winning as you developing a sense of humour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apart from someone like seth, who the hell would vote for these nutters?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Maybe not horrible but a bit cringey.

Making surrealist humour funny is much harder than people think.
  • Options
    Funny video but more pressing issues then 0 emissions buses.
  • Options

Funny video but more pressing issues then 0 emissions buses.

Yeah, a manifesto pledge for a zero emissions Boris Johnson would get my vote. (Except I don't have one.)
  • Options

Leuth said:

Maybe not horrible but a bit cringey.

Making surrealist humour funny is much harder than people think.
    Yeah, granted. Wacky am-dram pratting can be quite cruel (whether to performers or audience) in its braying, self-justifying way, though.
  • Options

**Posting without watching**

It's shit

; )

Ah - PWW! Shall add that to the list of really annoying acronyms!!
  • Options

Apart from someone like seth, who the hell would vote for these nutters?

InspectorSands