Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can You Help the Charlton Upbeats? - Upbeats Day April 16th 2016

Comments

• Options
    Okay its gone now anyway.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Nope its still there if you look at the bottom of the thread and if you click on his user name it says he's made no comments.

Can nobody else see this??

I did...
  • Options
    I think I've been 'ten percented'
  • Options
    Take that flag you swine. Not even funny.

and its still there.
  • Options
    Fantastic effort whoever arranged the shirts for the auction. Sadly beyond my budget though.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Nope its still there if you look at the bottom of the thread and if you click on his user name it says he's made no comments.

Can nobody else see this??

No, no they can't
  • Options
    Can now
  • Options
    Six and a quarter now folks, with donations from PL54 thank you sir, (See you can be nice) ;) our very own Curb_it and a lots others.
    Lets try and push this along steadily folks, this is what we do best we look after our own.
    https://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeatsday2016
  • Options
    Was driving to work today and a small black Minibus (about the size of a Ford Transit) drove past me @ Swanscombe, had a ton of Charlton Athletic badges on it and said on the back saying that it had been donated by Valley Gold.

Anyone know what its used for?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Driving people around is my guess
  • Options

Was driving to work today and a small black Minibus (about the size of a Ford Transit) drove past me @ Swanscombe, had a ton of Charlton Athletic badges on it and said on the back saying that it had been donated by Valley Gold.

Anyone know what its used for?

Carrying the laundry baskets.
  • Options
    Is it used to carry various youth teams about? I remember being at SP and seeing a bus pull in as parents waited in the car park.
  • Options
    Almost 7k well done ladies and gents, with still a few quid to come in I'm hoping we can get to 10k by the weekend. :)
  • Options
    16 quid to knock it over £8,000.
    Go on someone.
  • Options
    And what about the lovely words from all at Charlton Life? :-)
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

16 quid to knock it over £8,000.
    Go on someone.

Sorry... I actually meant 116 quid to go over 8,000. What a thicko.

• Options
    Over 8k and Davestorry getting a bit of stick on there ;)
    Double whammy.
    https://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeatsday2016
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Ok well anyway Charlton life donated over £845 today. It was money us lifers Had been holding over for a while. Money left from shirt sponsorship and auctions. I was quite pleased with our donation.

Obviously no one else gave a feck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Ok well anyway Charlton life donated over £845 yesterday. It was money us lifers Had been holding over for a while. Money left from shirt sponsorship and auctions. I was quite pleased with our donation.

Obviously no one else gave a feck.

I've just seen that B, been trying to keep this bumped on my phone in between classes obviously not very successfully, but once again a big well done to everyone concerned in this. A fantastic effort by everyone, so once again thank you.
  • Options
    That's a lot from Charlton life as a group, @Curb_It

Individual support will have been there as well but such a large contribution from the general coffers should be applauded.

Great support.
  • Options
    You can no longer join the walk is that correct?
  • Options

Last year there were people paying on the door, so to speak. Leave it with me and I'll text someone.
  • Options

Yes you can mate, can register online by filling in the course details at bottom on link below (I only did it yesterday).

http://www.cact.org.uk/course/charity-walk-upbeats/288
  • Options

Yes you can mate, can register online by filling in the course details at bottom on link below (I only did it yesterday).

http://www.cact.org.uk/course/charity-walk-upbeats/288
    It's not working now AFKA, they are aware. ;)
  • Options
    working now thanks
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    You joining us matey?
  • Options
    I'm up to 10 attending now with a collective £600 in sponsorship.

Not sure they'll hit their target this year but we'll do our best to get there.
  • Options

You joining us matey?

That's the plan provided nature doesn't interrupt