Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Well Orient getting relegated to L2 in the first place was a completely unnecessary and stupid relegation caused by terrible decisions by the owner...vive la difference...
  • Options
    I reckon Nolan would be useful in League One...
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    The football world is barking mad. RD thought he could change it, but regretfully he's even more barking.

The Orient owner kicked the previous manager (Andy Hessenthaler) up the arse, on the pitch, at the end of game, earlier in the season.

Never mind. They're all fit & proper.
  • Options
    Shame... His start at Leyton Orient appears to be very similar to the one Chris Powell had with Charlton (i.e. four wins to begin with before having a terrible run of form), of course we all know what happened the following season despite some people saying (during the poor run) that Powell should go.

Of course with the type of owner that Leyton Orient have (European), they have shorter fuses with Managers than even our own British Chairman (Are there any left?) have got.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

I reckon Nolan would be useful in League One...

'Nolan's form on the pitch has been criticised by supporters with the former Premier League midfielder failing to impress for Orient.'

Plus he's not from Belgium, so won't happen
  • Options
    Nolan isn't really there to do a job on the pitch though...

I've often wondered how someone can be a Player / Manager as they're trying to play to the best of their ability yet at the same time they're trying to work out how the whole team (and not just how they) can break down the opposition or turn defeat into points.
  • Options
    Feel sorry for orient fans and what with the authorities bending the rules to allow west ham to set up practically next door but one to their club shop it looks bleak.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    To digress slightly ... I wonder if Barry Hearn has ever shown an interest in buying us ? .. he's one of, if not the shrewdest sports managers/promoters in the country and must have just a few quid in the bank from his really lucrative boxing, snooker and darts circuses that have been rolling in the cash for years and years as well as the profit from the sale of Leyton Orient.
    Hearn is the kind of tough shrewdie who could turn this club's diminishing fortunes right back on course.
    Also, the man who made Hearn's first few hundred grand and put 'Matchroom' on the sporting map, one Steve Davis is supposedly a BIG CAFC fan .. come on chaps, put in a bid for THE best London club, certainly the best in sarf east London.
  • Options
    Roland does not pick our team and KM has confirmed this. :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

To digress slightly ... I wonder if Barry Hearn has ever shown an interest in buying us ? .. he's one of, if not the shrewdest sports managers/promoters in the country and must have just a few quid in the bank from his really lucrative boxing, snooker and darts circuses that have been rolling in the cash for years and years as well as the profit from the sale of Leyton Orient.
    Hearn is the kind of tough shrewdie who could turn this club's diminishing fortunes right back on course.
    Also, the man who made Hearn's first few hundred grand and put 'Matchroom' on the sporting map, one Steve Davis is supposedly a BIG CAFC fan .. come on chaps, put in a bid for THE best London club, certainly the best in sarf east London.

"Ladiiiies and Gentleman, wearing number 21, the one, the only, the cruncher from Chelmsford, give it up for Mooooorgan Fooooxxxxxxxxxx!"
  • Options

The football world is barking mad. RD thought he could change it, but regretfully he's even more barking.

The Orient owner kicked the previous manager (Andy Hessenthaler) up the arse, on the pitch, at the end of game, earlier in the season.

The state of Andy Hessenthaler, matey probably thought he was booting him in the Boat Race.