Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So just who is Son of Selhurst?

Obviously he's a Palace fan so no nasty answers please as this is a serious question.

He knows a bit of inside info - how many ST they have sold for example - is articulate and talked today about speaking to Paul Scally from the Gills. Does this mean that he has some involvement within the SE25 club.

Of course SOS is entitled to his privacy and can tell me where to go. Even if he does work for the club or is just related to someone who does that's no reason he shouldn't keep posting on here. I'd just like to know, please.

Comments

• Options
    he has mentioned working with Jordan before as well.

I'm sure there are a few stories he could tell...
  • Options
    Indeed he has and didn't he work with Alan Ball also or was that someone else.

I think we should play 20 questions Yes or no answers only.

Q1. SOS do you work for CPFC?
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    No, but I have done!

I'll whisper you the rest tomorrow as I'm off for the night.
  • Options
    Henry, you're welcome to troll through every comment he's made on here: Son of Selhurst
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Henry, you're welcome to troll through every comment he's made on here:[url=http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/search.php?PostBackAction=Search&Keywords=Son+of+Selhurst&Type=Comments&btnSubmit=Search]Son of Selhurst[/url][/quote]

I'm not a stalker, Lookie, just someone with a good...... good something, I forget what
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]No, but I have done!

I'll whisper you the rest tomorrow as I'm off for the night.

You tease! Are you one of the managers Jordan's sacked? That narrows it down to about a dozen people :-)
  • Options
    Is he Jordan's hair stylist?
  • Options
    He lives in Sittingbourne near me somewhere, I am still waiting for him to introduce himself to me one night I am DJ'ing don't think I have Glad all over though.
  • Options
    I have a feeling he used to post as "Monkey" on a forum called soccer24-7 a good while back.

Might have the wrong person mind.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    I'm off for the night.[/quote]

Happy Birthday SOS !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe he's Rosemary the telephone operator.
  • Options
    Explain youself SOS sir henry needs to know?
  • Options
    BOB DOWIE
  • Options
    Easy now...court case and all that... i'll just get my FM Mag!
  • Options
    Is he Henry .... the mild mannered janitor?
  • Options
    Could be!

(wasn't it Penry though?)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Just Googled it and you're right. Fug me, all these years I've been getting it wrong - I'm decimated!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]I have a feeling he used to post as "Monkey" on a forum called soccer24-7 a good while back.

Might have the wrong person mind.

Not me guv!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Just Googled it and you're right. Fug me, all these years I've been getting it wrong - I'm decimated!
    Oh my God, can't believe that is true!
    Penry!?!
  • Options
    always thought it was rosemary,the telephone operator.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He is a train driver and use to support Wimbledon and Brighton