Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Patriots, Cowboys, Seahawks, Chiefs.
  • Falcons, Pats, Cowboys, Steelers
  • Falcons looking good. 19-10 lead at half time.
  • Falcons win 36-20.
  • Houston fighting back after being down early. 14-13 Patriots.
  • I thought Atlanta looked impressive. Houston now putting up a good fight. Brady is something else for NE though.
  • Impressive defence from the Texans has put them right in this game. Expecting the Patriots to still emerge victorious though. 17-13 to NE at half time.
  • Osweiler crapped himself in the second half and probably threw more interceptions than completed passes. Patriots win 34-16.
  • I honestly can't see anyone stopping the Falcons offense, possibly only Belichick in the Superbowl. Ryan has too many options and I don't think anyone can keep up with them, possibly the Packers if they can get past the Cowboys.
  • Why does anybody think the Cowboys will lose tonight with home field advantage?! Not happening! Can they best the Falcons and then the Patriots.... No....probably not...
  • Sponsored links:

• supaclive said:

Why does anybody think the Cowboys will lose tonight with home field advantage?! Not happening! Can they best the Falcons and then the Patriots.... No....probably not...

I can't see their offense keeping up with Rodgers and their secondary isn't good enough to stop the Packers.
  • Think the Pack will come out on top in a close one 31-28(ish).

Hope Pittsburgh get dicked later
  • supaclive said:

Why does anybody think the Cowboys will lose tonight with home field advantage?! Not happening! Can they best the Falcons and then the Patriots.... No....probably not...

Very close match up. You can just never bet against Rodgers imo
  • I like Green Bay as well, should be a close one however.
  • Looking forward to this, cheering on the Pack
  • edited January 2017

supaclive said:

I can't see their offense keeping up with Rodgers and their secondary isn't good enough to stop the Packers.
    Think you're underestimating Cowboys secondary. Expecting to give up 20-25 but not 30.

Should be a good game either way.

EDIT:
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-secondaries-this-season/

This list has Dallas with the best secondary (which I find difficult to believe it's that good) but I'd have them in the top 8 or so. Not sure I can say the same for the Packers.
  • edited January 2017
    I am listening to the games on 5Live SX .. Impressed with Charles Dagnall .. he's quarterbacking the broadcasts after having spent all day commentating on the India/England cricket
  • Penalties!!!
  • So far, so good - Cone on Packers.
  • Dallas need a score next drive its got blow out written all over it if they don't
  • Sponsored links:

• When are Dallas going to start playing? Packers have been superb though.
  • Momentum might be shifting.
  • Rodgers is inhuman!
  • supaclive said:

Rodgers is inhuman!

"He's just too good for you"
  • Why would you throw on 2nd & 1 when your RB has four touches for 44 yards in the half?
  • Why would you throw on 2nd & 1 when your RB has four touches for 44 yards in the half?

Just give Zeke the ball! FFS

It's not a bad idea. If you're sure you can convert on 3rd & 1, go for more on 2nd. It was just badly executed, that's what young QBs do. They don't read the coverage quickly enough. He should have seen the DB up on the line making that pass almost impossible to complete.
  • Now it Rodgers turn, although the WR could have made a better effort.
  • supaclive said:

Why would you throw on 2nd & 1 when your RB has four touches for 44 yards in the half?

Just give Zeke the ball! FFS

Why would you throw on 2nd & 1 when your RB has four touches for 44 yards in the half?

Similar thing cost Seattle the Super Bowl two years ago.
  • Witten IS a legend