Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Protest Fund - New Appeal

Comments

• Options
    Curb_It said:

... on the very post of this thread.

Sorry my bad. Clearly (even) more of an idiot that I look!
  • Options
    I suppose we are now moving from spectacular engagements, to a more drip drip attritional phase in this campaign.
    I suspect a healthy fund will be of great benefit even over the coming months, because even if the protest energy dissipates, there will still be some activity given the commitment shown so far.
  • Options
    There is over £7,000 left. Some of this will be allocated for Burnley and then a fair amount for events over the close season.

So don't stop donating.
  • Options
    Am I right is saying that the fund has averaged about £5k per month since it started?
  • Options
    So the ad hoc CARD fighting fund is getting an average of £250 per day.
    Could we please get that up to £300?
    All that would mean is next time you're thinking of £5, make it £6 if you can, or make £10 into £12 if you can stretch to that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finally got my arse in gear.

Hope it helps give the regime Hell.
  • Options
    Same as the above. Never met you guys but would certainly like to, if only to buy you a few beers to thank you for your efforts.
  • Options
    If you don't buy a season ticket donate that cash to CARD. You would have spent it anyway :)
  • Options
    I saw a black Roland balloon on the pavement in Crayford last night. Made me chuckle.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I saw a black Roland balloon on the pavement in Crayford last night. Made me chuckle.

That'll be @ElfsborgAddick on the way home from the dogs. That's where he put his Rolland out sticker
  • Options
    Many small donations make a big difference. I'm setting up a modest standing order and even if we just put in the price of a pint a month it will give security to the fund.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016

Curb_It said:

That'll be @ElfsborgAddick on the way home from the dogs. That's where he put his Rolland out sticker
    Who is Rolland?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

After my post yesterday, I've just had a quick check online and from what I can gather an approx total of £715 has been donated since I last checked yesterday.

SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN POUNDS in 24 hours...

We aren't going away.

Can you PM me the PayPal address please? Cheers.

If everyone here on this site donates even just the price of one beer tonight (call it a London price beer ;-)) the safety net we can have in that fund would be huge, would get us through the entire off-season I should imagine.
  • Options
    Can you use the PayPal Davo lists on the first post. Cheers.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

After my post yesterday, I've just had a quick check online and from what I can gather an approx total of £715 has been donated since I last checked yesterday.

SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN POUNDS in 24 hours...

We aren't going away.

Can you PM me the PayPal address please? Cheers.

If everyone here on this site donates even just the price of one beer tonight (call it a London price beer ;-)) the safety net we can have in that fund would be huge, would get us through the entire off-season I should imagine.
    Bank details for donations on-line to the protest fund are:

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

Or you can pay by Paypal: alan.davis27@btinternet.com

Thank you.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Seeing as we're going to be live at weekend, I thought I'd send another donation. Guessing it'll clear tomorrow.
  • Options
    Sent some over earlier in the day, will be worth every penny when we get the news we are all awaiting!