Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Angry Arsenal fan

Comments

• what the fuck does fam mean
  • Is that bloke from Storage Wars UK?

Was just thinking the same, I think we can confirm it is.

• Had to stop watching after a minute. What a knob. Yardie wannabe.
  • edited April 2016
    ChiAddick said:

Had to stop watching after a minute. What a knob. Yardie wannabe.

Read the comments before listening... thanks for the critique fellow Lifers, you have saved my ear holes irrepable damage.

Is anyone surprised? Gooner being a twat shocker...
  • Too much blud for my liking, should be a warning at the start.
  • What a moron . That is the most irritating video I have seen in years.
  • innit blud
    innit fam
  • ChiAddick said:

Had to stop watching after a minute. What a knob. Yardie wannabe.

Racist :wink:
  • Massive massive cringe!!!! He's wasted in what ever job he's doing because he gave off more cringe effect than the office and inbetweeners put together.....
  • Angry?? They should all be charcoal
  • Sponsored links:

• And when he got home, his wife had cooked him liver and bacon without fried onions .... #ononionsinnitblud
  • He's an actor. He's on Storage Wars UK among other things.
  • I hope we all understood what he meant as he kept asking you know what I mean?
  • He's basically calling Wenger out. I hope Wenger gets hold of this bloke and beats the shit out of him.

• Ah, this takes me back to secondary school. Where every other bastard was either an Arsenal or United fan. I'd call them a 'glory hunter', to which they'd reply no I'm not my dad's an Arsenal Fan. Well, your dad's a glory hunter too fam! :-)
  • do Fam & Blud play for Arsenal?

y'understand?
  • Sick mena menz
  • "We haven't won a London derby all season apart from Palace away" Amazing
  • Sponsored links:

• bludfambludbludfambludfamfamblud. Do you understand me bludfam??
  • That was too painful to watch. Why did the presenter even give that bloke the time of day.
    Horrifically embarrassing blud.
  • At least you can understand what Angry Claude says. I was there yesterday and I nearly nodded off before half time. The most noise was kept for Adebayor coming on. As for the 'donut' talking about protesting, good luck with that.
  • Embarrassing
  • Bring back Claude!
  • Not a word!!! So no I don't understand you bellend
  • For those interested, in 5 minutes, he used the word "Fam" an impressive 21 times.

However, this was left trailing behind an amazing 87 "Blud"s.....................
  • For those interested, in 5 minutes, he used the word "Fam" an impressive 21 times.

However, this was left trailing behind an amazing 87 "Blud"s.....................

He'd have got to about the 3rd fam before I put one on him!

What's more impressive is you managed to sit through the full 5 mins! I gave up after about 30 seconds.