Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stoke vs Spurs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Any other year I'd quite like Spurs to win it, mainly to see Arsenal fans drowning in a pool of their own tears.

But I really want Leicester to do it.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

se9addick said:

Spurs are going to win the league, aren't they ?

No, Leicester are.

Maybe next year though!!
    In terms of goals for and against they have the best attack and defence in the league and are very likely going to finish above Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea but STILL might not win the league.

It might be the most Spurs-ish thing to ever happen. Especially when Levy sells all their best players in the summer and they finish mid-table in the League and get knocked our of the Champions League in the group stages.

So hope this happens.

I don't think I could take the crowing from the spurs fans if they won it. (Their badge the cockerel sums up their fans. Crowing cockerel)
  • Options

An absolutely world class performance by Spurs. I know I've got a poor memory, but that was one of the best footballing performances I've seen for many years by an English club.

Just got back from the game (I have to go to some - not really by choice). Stoke were abysmal tonight and Spurs never really got out of second gear, so I'd fall short of saying a world class performance.
  • Options
    Kane really is mustard. Unbelievable amount of goals he's scored last two seasons.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Kane really is mustard. Unbelievable amount of goals he's scored last two seasons.

He is.
    Unbelievable that he was out on loan at various clubs and looked average at best.
    The think I like about him is he's a team player, works hard and scores some many different types of goals.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

He is.
    Unbelievable that he was out on loan at various clubs and looked average at best.
    The think I like about him is he's a team player, works hard and scorers some many different types of goals.
    this!, a lot of modern day players are all about them self, kane seems pretty humble, vardy let himself down on sunday, i know weve got nothing to shout about but kane has scored more goals than aston villa this season.
  • Options
    Was a fantastic footballing display but the disguised pass from Erikson to Ali for the first is fantastic vision.
  • Options

Was a fantastic footballing display but the disguised pass from Erikson to Ali for the first is fantastic vision.

Reza plays loads of disguised passes - most people would call them shots.
  • Options
    Personally I have always had a liking for Spurs as Jimmy Greaves was my favourite player when I was a kid and for me they have played, along with Leicester, the best football this year. Kane is a gem great goal scorer, team player and appears to be a very nice lad as well. Deli Ali is special and will (hopefully) become a real England star, if Rooney gets into the team before him it will be a crime. Good luck to both teams I don't really mind which one wins The Prem to be honest.