Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Think I have Sussed KM out

edited April 2016 in General Charlton
She doesn't lie she just talks reverse English.

Let's look at a few examples;

Only 2% of the fans are unhappy - 98% of the fans are unhappy
He doesn't do failure - he fucks everything up
This season there is no where to hide - I am going to hide behind a load of security people
The fans are weird - the fans are unique
We are not going to make the same mistakes again - we are going to continue to make the same mistakes
We are going to communicate better with the fans - actually we are not.
Every manager has been an improvement - Carol was shit.

Just a few examples I'm sure you have more?

Comments

• Options
    "Guy Luzon will be charltons Alex ferguson"....that was just such a stupid naive thing to say. Extreme over confidence that's just asking to be taken the piss out of.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

"Guy Luzon will be charltons Alex ferguson"....that was just such a stupid naive thing to say. Extreme over confidence that's just asking to be taken the piss out of.

Which actually meant... Guy Luzon will be just as good as Charlton Manager as Sarah Ferguson!!
  • Options
    A number of criminal acts in recent games have taken place and the club are working with the MPS to identify offenders and, where appropriate, bring them before a court. = Throw all the stress balls you like, the Met and the CPS don't want to look stupid in court.

This document is false. The club is investigating the matter as it is something we take seriously. = Feck, I'm so far out of my depth I don't know what to do. I know, I'll pretend to be the power-holder in this situation.
  • Options
    I think the players have sussed her out too.