Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ms Lat is 18 tomorrow

How did that happen!!

A super daughter, friend and Charlton fan buy her a drink in Wetherspoons the one between Lime Street and Liverpool Central stations on Sunday if you wish, I think I'll drive her to this one!

Comments

• Options
    let her drive up, you drive back!

Birthday Jungle Juices on the way i suspect...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]How did that happen!!

A super daughter, friend and Charlton fan buy her a drink in Wetherspoons the one between Lime Street and Liverpool Central stations on Sunday if you wish, I think I'll drive her to this one!

hehe, will definately buy her a drink!!!!

and she's now old enough to get a round in for us all although will save that for next season!

hehe! :-)
  • Options
    Happy Birthday to Ms Lat for tomorrow. Might see you in the Weatherspoons then Kev!!
  • Options
    Does that mean she sneaked into the £99 bracket? Quality bit of forward planning on your part if she did!

Remember meeting her when we did the ticket deal on the way up to Newcastle a few seasons back, lovely lass, happy b'day to her!!
  • Options
    i guess we shouldn't have been buying her vodka drinks at glastonbury 2 years ago!

happy birthday miss latimer!
  • Options
    Will do our best to keep CAFCBourne a safe distance from the birthday girl...

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Will do our best to keep CAFCBourne a safe distance from the birthday girl...

JunoSlobberHead2005-09-18-Big.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry Bourne!
  • Options
    cheers lads creating such a nice impression
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]cheers lads creating such a nice impression

Mr Bourne is one of the toppest geezers I've met. Sorry dood!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]cheers lads creating such a nice impression[/quote]

Mr Bourne is one of the toppest geezers I've met. Sorry dood![/quote]

Only joking fire away like i care ;-)
  • Options
    The dog picture makes me laugh every time I look at it, how sad!