Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Little Replacement Appointed

Surprised the have not announced this but I assume after watching Steve Adamson at the protests after the game is now in charge of club security. Loved the way he was directing the camera man to get us all.

I can only guess he has a new role at the club as he used to do camera work for supporters not of supporters.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016
    JohnnyH2 said:

Surprised the have not announced this but I assume after watching Steve Adamson at the protests after the game is now in charge of club security. Loved the way he was directing the camera man to get us all.

I can only guess he has a new role at the club as he used to do camera work for supporters not of supporters.

The guy who worked on audio-visual is now in charge of security.. Hahaha.

Seriously? This may explain some of the tweets I saw directed at him. Shocking appointment either way.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Seriously? This may explain some of the tweets I saw directed at him. Shocking appointment either way.
    Just to be clear I was talking tounge in cheek about asking over from John Little but I was at astounded at how he was a carrying on at the protests in regards to us
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

LuckyReds said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Just to be clear I was talking tounge in cheek about asking over from John Little but I was at astounded at how he was a carrying on at the protests in regards to us
    That makes me feel much better. Sadly I believed it; perhaps that underlines how little faith I have in them.

The whole thing sounds weird as people were on twitter saying he claims to be a fan. Wasn't he the chap who came on here to talk about the new big screen?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    LuckyReds said:

JohnnyH2 said:

LuckyReds said:

JohnnyH2 said:

That makes me feel much better. Sadly I believed it; perhaps that underlines how little faith I have in them.

The whole thing sounds weird as people were on twitter saying he claims to be a fan. Wasn't he the chap who came on here to talk about the new big screen?
    He was the one about the big screen and was the one who went out to film the protesters at Sparrows Lane at the sponsors day
  • Options
    The smarmy looking twat in shirt and tie (which was only halfway down his shirt) ?
  • Options
    Keep them peeled Adamson.
  • Options
    If it's the guy I think it is, it looked like he was giving instructions to each cameraman
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Steve's a decent guy under instruction. Lot of anger about but let's not demonise everyone.

I don't know him or whether he is a decent guy. I found his behaviour yesterday, however, to be antagonistic. I didn't like the way that he was whispering in the ears of the photographers and seemed to be pointing out people who he wanted photographed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's a dam sight better than that absolute bellend employee strutting around with his Man Utd shirt on - absolute string
  • Options
    Could he be working undercover for @cabbles on the Roland/Douglas production?

You wouldn't want to miss such organic displays of Roland worshipping in the definitive film on the visionary's life would you???
  • Options
    Let's be fair he has had two years to find another job, so no more of he is just following instructions.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

Let's be fair he has had two years to find another job, so no more of he is just following instructions.

Why would he do that? It's probably his turn to be "head coach" next...
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    A couple of people were shouting at him yesterday. One was shouting 'Sam' and one was shouting 'Adam'. He looked a bit worried by being shouted at and being called a 'scab'.