Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cautiously Optimistic Ahead Of New Campaign

Just found the progran from the first day of the season, looked through and found this gem of an article!!! Remember reading it after the win and thinking maybe they finally get it! Haha what a load of bollox

Comments

• Options
    Those renewing their season tickets should have a read of that.
  • Options
    Im sure she will just copy and paste it for next seasons handbook!
  • Options
    Making excuses already:
    Undisclosed contracts.
    Players who have experience of championship have left.
    Competive but only within our budget. Transfers are harder to complete when they are not done within the network.
  • Options

Making excuses already:
    Undisclosed contracts.
    Competive but only within our budget. Transfers are harder to complete when they are not done within the network.

Ha -transfers harder to complete outside of the network? - other teams manager it.

Brighton for example haven't spent massive amounts of money over the last couple of years, and would be surprised if it was much more than us. One massive difference is they have a decent manager.
  • Options

Making excuses already:
    Undisclosed contracts.

Ha -transfers harder to complete outside of the network? - other teams manager it.

Brighton for example haven't spent massive amounts of money over the last couple of years, and would be surprised if it was much more than us. One massive difference is they have a decent manager.
    Second they have bought wisely
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    It will get to the point where there is nothing else they can say.Next year's programme will have a page that says Katrien Meire - CAFC CEO, a picture of her smirking and then just blankness beneath.
  • Options
    "From a personal point of view I now realize there is no one to hide behind apart from Chuckles my cuddly ( meaning fat ) personal bodyguard."
  • Options
    I was cautiously optimistic too. Lots of promising new signings. Tony Watt running amok in a comfortable win over promotion favourites, QPR. Our own Alex Ferguson in the dugout.

What could possibly go wrong?
  • Options
    My son is seven and he writes in a similar style.