Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great time to be a Charlton supporter

Palace in the cup final.
West ham to a free ground nearer to us.
Scum promoted
And Roland with us next season to wreck us all the more.

Comments

• Options
    Oh fuck.
  • Options
    Millwall almost certain to have to go through the play-offs so far from promoted, but otherwise, yeah, about the shittest season I can remember in my nearly 30s following this rabble.
  • Options

Millwall almost certain to have to go through the play-offs so far from promoted, but otherwise, yeah, about the shittest season I can remember in my nearly 30s following this rabble.

It is inevitable though Exi.
  • Options
    We're still all here though!
  • Options
    Still the protests have brought the fans together in a good way. Arguably better than successive years of 4th from bottom scraping together enough points through expensive loanees with no real plan or club core?

God these are shit days when that's the best positive I can come up with.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Uboat said:

We're still all here though!

Yay. :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Only we could be stuck with the most useless of Belgian exports when Belgian football seems to be fashionable and doing well.
  • Options
    Oh well, got the morning commute to look forward to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall can go up, I'm sick to death of playing them
  • Options
    I remember losing 11-1 to Aston Villa one year, that was pretty bad too.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Palace, Millwall and West Ham, I personally couldn't give a shit about. If one wins the FA Cup, one gets promoted and the other qualify for Europe and have new stadium, so be it. More important things on the agenda. Just adds fuel to the fire of regime hatrid.
  • Options
    Welly said:

Palace in the cup final.
    Scum promoted

Hopefully the last bit won't be the case welly. Can swallow the other 3.
  • Options

Or a Millwall v Gillingham Final. A no-win match for us.
  • Options
    limeygent said:

I remember losing 11-1 to Aston Villa one year, that was pretty bad too.

So do I. And I was there.
  • Options
    All I need is the French to win the Euros and my year is made.
  • Options
    You get three chips extra though one in each of RD, KM and TK's shoulders making each unbalanced.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Surely it's win-win? If Millwall win we won't be beaten by them twice next season, if Gillingham win we won't have to go to Gillingham.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Surely it's win-win? If Millwall win we won't be beaten by them twice next season, if Gillingham win we won't have to go to Gillingham.
    At this point i'm willing to gamble everything on a takeover going through this summer, us sorting ourselves out and bouncing back at the first go even if it means having to play them both rather than having one of them guaranteed in the Championship and lauding it over us. Especially Gillingham.
  • Options

Still the protests have brought the fans together in a good way. Arguably better than successive years of 4th from bottom scraping together enough points through expensive loanees with no real plan or club core?

God these are shit days when that's the best positive I can come up with.

But I think that is not a bad positive. I don't think any other club in the country has such a well organised, effective, slickly run, media savvy, independent fans group working to safeguard the future of their club. Out of the 92 league clubs I would say most fans throughout the country would say Charlton are top in that respect.
    It has certainly made people a lot more open. I have spoken to plenty of people who I wouldn't have if it wasn't for the protests. United by a common hate of vermin.
  • Options
    Welly said:

Palace in the cup final.
    Scum promoted

Don't forget Solly and Jackson being pushed out. Rat/Squirrel/Murray OUT.
  • Options

C_A_F_C said:

At this point i'm willing to gamble everything on a takeover going through this summer, us sorting ourselves out and bouncing back at the first go even if it means having to play them both rather than having one of them guaranteed in the Championship and lauding it over us. Especially Gillingham.
    If Gillingham go up, perhaps when we play them in the final of the Kent Cup, perhaps we'll be the ones playing our first teamers in order to win the trophy!
  • Options

C_A_F_C said:

If Gillingham go up, perhaps when we play them in the final of the Kent Cup, perhaps we'll be the ones playing our first teamers in order to win the trophy!
    First teamers? LOL. First team = kids.
  • Options
    But Mandy says we can still stay up?
  • Options

Sorry mate, I'd rather watch my club(which I do 300 mile round trip most games) in the conference south, than be anything to do with palace, millwall or west ham

Post of the day .
    Good man/lady.
  • Options
    Welly said:

Palace in the cup final.
    Scum promoted

You forgot Welling United being relegated.