Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire not intending to go anytime soon

Comments

• Options
    @Weegie Addick thanks. Had hoped AGM was coming up.

Just in case am going to set up an IG account and see if I can get some shares in case of the horrible situation that they may be required next year.
  • Options
    I imagine the free float and liquidity on these is tiny but going to try anyway.
  • Options
    IA said:

Meire not intending to go anytime soon.

Is she constipated?

Probably explains the smirk.
  • Options
    Is her car registration 3 kdm. Only there was an ugly cow that looked like her that I passed today on the M25
  • Options

@Weegie Addick thanks. Had hoped AGM was coming up.

Just in case am going to set up an IG account and see if I can get some shares in case of the horrible situation that they may be required next year.

I haven't got a clue about investing to be quite honest, BUT - it's nice to see that Melexis has had some pretty impressive success in the past 4 years.

In fact, since he bought Charlton Athletic in 2014 - shares in the business he clearly actually understands are now worth double..

What is he doing in football? Ffs.
  • Options

Melexis shares are traded and can be purchased for around euro 50.

Shareholders get a bunch of rights probably including the right to submit questions at the AGM but realistically any request would be ignored.

Attending the AGM and speaking are fundamental rights of shareholders.

My recommendation, to be worked on, is that we work on buying enough shares to have a significant presence for the next AGM.

Additional targeted communications to buyers and suppliers.

They are already being planned as the next target for a protest across there.

Talk to @The_President
  • Options

I imagine the free float and liquidity on these is tiny but going to try anyway.

Just had a quick look on my brokers site. It said Melexis shares are not available to trade on-line and to telephone.
  • Options
    Financially sustainable...... Can't wait to see this years losses and the financial forecast for next year.

Over spent, under delivered. Next year their turnover will be over £5m less due to TV money and gate receipts let alone other sponsorship reductions.

To balance the books even remotely will need £7m+ of player sales and no spend on incoming.

Good luck with that structure and squad.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought she was a lawyer, not an accountant?
  • Options
    Forgive my ignorance, but if Melexis is a public company and has shares that go up and down, then how come you cant buy any? Surely the reason for going up or down is supply and demand ?
  • Options
    edited April 2016

19 Apr 2016, 23:53

​Dear Norfolk

Thank you for your email, our apologies on the delay in replying. As you can appreciate we cannot comment on matters of internal HR.

Ms Meire has been running the club into the ground for more than two years.

Best regards
    The Supporter Relations Team

Fixed.
  • Options
    I bought two shares the other day with a brand new IG account. They've gone up.

There don't seem to be many being traded. The free float is 36% of the company. Rest is owned by combination of a Roly owned company and Fidelity.
  • Options
    What does the 2 shares entitle you to?
  • Options

What does the 2 shares entitle you to?

After free sofa
  • Options

...Ms Meire has been running the club for more than two years and importantly also understands how to run a business to ensure it is financially sustainable...

Follow up questions for them: Has she ever run a business to ensure it is financially sustainable? If it's true that she knows how to do it, why doesn't she?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    This lady is a survivor of the Nepal earthquake. Surely not?

• Options

Dear club

The honourable thing for Katrien Meire to do now would be to step down. She has failed at her job spectacularly by overseeing our relegation and is also responsible for the protests and 'toxic atmosphere' at the club. We have gone through 6 managers under this regime, please can you explain why they have all been sacked but Ms Meire remains? The club stakeholders (fans), players and many employees have zero confidence in her, and Roland's, ability to run the club. An actual response on why the club believes she should remain in her position would be appreciated.

Kindest Regards
    Norfolk

28 Apr 2016

​Dear Norfolk

Thank you for your email, our apologies on the delay in replying. As you can appreciate we cannot comment on matters of internal HR.

Ms Meire has been running the club for more than two years and importantly also understands how to run a business to ensure it is financially sustainable. She is the link between Mr Duchatelet and the club, and works with an experienced senior management team to run the day-to-day affairs.

Her top priority is to get Charlton Athletic back into the Championship and she is working on pulling together a structure and squad that can withstand the challenges of a long season in League One.

Best regards

I can see very little chance these replies are being produced in England, or at least within the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who actually advises her on players we should buy and what we need for the partially division we are in?
  • Options

Who actually advises her on players we should buy and what we need for the partially division we are in?

Here we go again!
  • Options
    What's the clubs fans email section please? Is it Fans@cafc.co.uk ?
  • Options

Dear club
    Ms Meire has been running the club for more than two years and importantly also understands how to run a business to ensure it is financially sustainable. She is the link between Mr Duchatelet and the club, and works with an experienced senior management team to run the day-to-day affairs.

Best regards

Hold on. A financially sustainable business is not one that loses money hand over fist and relies on an old and arrogant Belgian to bail them out (ie lend them money) every month. I suspect even the most financially incompetent of us could ensure financial sustainability in such circumstances.
  • Options
    I've had a number of these exchanges and it's an utter waste of time, instead of providing actual assistance or helping with out fears, they have become another block between us and the pricks at the top of the chain.

AARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And there responses are so clearly out of whack with the reality of what they are involved in it is clear that the only place we are going in down!

Down and down and down, sustainability is something that can ONLY be achieved in the Premier League and even then its supremely difficult over time.

These morons HAVE to go, I can't do much here in Australia but for christ's sake keep up the pressure, keep pushing as our club seems more and more liekly to disappear by the day under this total s***c**** stewardship.

(leaves forum to cool off)
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

I've had a number of these exchanges and it's an utter waste of time, instead of providing actual assistance or helping with out fears, they have become another block between us and the pricks at the top of the chain.

AARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And there responses are so clearly out of whack with the reality of what they are involved in it is clear that the only place we are going in down!

Down and down and down, sustainability is something that can ONLY be achieved in the Premier League and even then its supremely difficult over time.

These morons HAVE to go, I can't do much here in Australia but for christ's sake keep up the pressure, keep pushing as our club seems more and more liekly to disappear by the day under this total s***c**** stewardship.

(leaves forum to cool off)

Go and have a Fosters!
  • Options
    HER TOP PRIORITY IS to get Charlton Athletic back into the Championship and she is WORKING ON PULLING together a structure and squad that can withstand the challenges of A LONG season in League ONE.

Best regards
  • Options
    Nonsense, her top priority is doing whatever Roland asked her to do last.