Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live

Would appreciate advice who I should contact to cancel the above service. Realise that I need to contact my bank to cancel my direct debit. Supported for over 60 years but shall not be attending the Burnley game- appreciate why there are demonstrations- but why ruin the game- thought the players stopped for the first goal due to a whistle which emanated from the crowd.

Comments

• Options
    What have the protests got to do with cancelling Charlton Live, or vice versa?
  • Options
    No comment on the rest, but watch the highlights. Nobody stopped, and the whistle was really late. I would be amazed if the players had not been instructed before the start to ignore whistles - within reason - as they had to have been expecting that kind of disruption.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I dont recall the players stopping for the first goal on Saturday due to a whistle...

The Defenders might have stopped but thats the norm from them these days whenever the ball goes into the box, Pope on the other hand tried saving the goal and ended up merging with the goal post
  • Options
    I think you're referring to CAFC Player, the club's paid for commentary and video service, rather than Charlton Live, the free to air fans radio show and podcast which is entirely seperate from the club.
  • Options
    Nothing at all - just an afterthought - my apologies.
  • Options
    Thank you Louis - put it down to my age - same question - who do I contact to cancel CAFC Player.
  • Options
    Pandaman said:

Thank you Louis - put it down to my age - same question - who do I contact to cancel CAFC Player.

Ms Miere. Good luck.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

I think you're referring to CAFC Player, the club's paid for commentary and video service, rather than Charlton Live, the free to air fans radio show and podcast which is entirely seperate from the club.

Told you on Twitter a few weeks back Louis...... You & Charlton live are next on the list
  • Options
    Pandaman said:

It's bloody difficult. I did mine in when Louis got removed from commentary and asked through all channels how I should go about it with no reply. In the end I just cancelled from the PayPal (bank) end.