Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duchatelet describes Charlton fans as "pathetic lizards"

Comments

• Options
    Fake twitter account.
  • Options
    Read this blokes other tweets, he is a complete tool and wind-up merchant.
  • Options
    Haha if only it was true.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I can live with that.
  • Options
    Fake account, but anyway that's not a nice way to talk about your customers is it? I was going to buy a season ticket as well.....
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    @Matt_Himself is a busy boy!
  • Options
    Without looking I'd guess he's another "journalist" for the Forest Echo, if that's even a real thing.
    So many of these pricks on Twitter throwing out fake quotes/stories and then sitting back watching the carnage of replies. All working for this Forest fucking Echo.

Shame it's not true really. Would only help our support levels.
  • Options
    Humour is a foreign country. At least, it is for Patrick Steinhoffen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016

Read this blokes other tweets, he is a complete tool and wind-up merchant.

How many people find him hysterically funny can be gauged from the fact he has mustered all of 152 followers. Can't see the point of tweeting bullshit endlessly, without the ability to include originality or humour.

Almost makes me miss PL54. Almost.
  • Options
    Lizards are generally yellow-bellied, slithering, cold-blooded creatures that are known to be venomous.

I think I know who best fits that bill.

Yes I know this is a parody.
  • Options
    with the way things are, it would be quite believable
  • Options
    Tbf he has probably mumbles something along those lines under his breath on a daily basis...except the lizard part.
  • Options
    Katrien will be all over this as a potential name change...Lizards Pathetic to appeal to the Far Eastern market.